Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Immune & Respiratory Care, 30 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
IE

Ornexi
Posted on May 18, 2022

Bought it as a trial. Loved that they used advanced capsule-in- capsule technology, it gives even better absorption. Capsules are easy to swallow, doesn’t have any taste or smell. Contains elderberry and African geranium. Helped me with cough, easier to breathe. Very good supplement to improve lungs’ health. 1 capsule per day - enough for 1 month. Great quality. Also it’s vegan.

442787c2-6676-4a42-bce0-0f7e7d7feb3f
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is the most unique supplement in terms of benefits and packaging that I have ever seen. It has its liquid ingredient and powder ingredient separated within the capsule, I believe it increases the benefits of how well body accepts it. I also felt much better in terms of breathing,l.

5dbd4bdf-caeb-4d42-9a24-d8f20f427f47
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

61a493c3-5bac-407f-a535-8c7b6708a914
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This really helped my husband when he caught a head cold recently. He took it morning and evening and didn’t get horribly sick as he usually does. He said he could feel the difference after taking it. I will definitely keep it on hand.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

had a bit of a cold / allergies and after a couple of days of trying this new product I felt so much better, breathing was easier and fuller - a must-have on hand for when a cold comes on

Posted on May 21, 2022

Affordable, effective quality ingredients and only one a day to feel better and have deeper breathing. What's not to love about this supplement? Saw an improvement in my breathing which is a great benefit.

Posted on May 11, 2022

My throat doesn't feel well recently, cough easily as feeling cold. Feel better after eating this. No longer cough.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I find these capsules to be helpful due to my allergies and mild asthma. Immune support is important especially with viruses circulating now.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Easy sized capsules to take Feels like the best guarantee to help immunity

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great product. Very helpful with breathing. Recommend to purchase. Improves The quantity is small My diet good taste good quality