Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Nettle Root Extract, EuroHerbs, European Quality, 250 mg, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

My 65 year old wife takes California Gold Nettle Root Extract alongside Nature's Way Fo-Ti supplements daily to restore her tired old hair. Hair follicles have receptors at the bottom of them which absorb nutrients to help hair maintain good health, youth, and growth...But dihydrotestosterone, or “DHT” for short fits perfectly into those receptors and attaches to the receptors at the bottom of hair follicles, effectively blocking nutrients at the follicle to hair. So hair gets malnourished, dull, and eventually loses its thickness… Nettle Root Extract and Fo-Ti root are both powerfully effective 5-AR inhibitors. So far so good for my wife's hair. After years of trouble, her hair appears to be recovering. Terrific iHerb California Gold quality, good product, good value, good hair.

48f46a54-e303-419a-8afb-3b1b496b8e65
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

*Nettle root* [not the leaf] is difficult to find. I have been taking two a day for a week and already have noticed that my hair is starting to grow faster. The capsules are small, slim and easy to swallowThe ingredients are very pure and fresh. Great product for a fantastic price. If this review was helpful please give it a thumbs up😄

Nuray
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is a miracle herb as there are many in this world but this one in particular is special for people who are suffering from too many androgens or estrogens. CGN offers a number of good products, and it's offerings are generally quite competitive in terms of price. This product in particular is an old standby for me.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Purchased 2 lots of California Gold Nettle Root from iHerb....after reading up on this product. Very quick service with fast delivery.....and good price. I am now a customer here.....and would recommend this product highly.....and iHerb highly. I like their service.....and updates regularly....which helps when you are looking for products.....which is a plus. Great friendly place to purchase your needs. Orders packaged well.....and delivered on time. 5 Star rating....for great product......why not try it for yourself.....as Nettle Root has a lot of benefits for your health. This is a quality product.......very happy customer.

CynWatt
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Im 45yo female. My skin has turned very oily these past few years. I saw many formations of new sebaceous hyperplasia on my t-zone area. The existing ones are getting larger as well. I read that nettle root can help to block dht formation thus regulates sebum production. After taking this supplement, I noticed my skin and scalp become less oily. This is especially important for the pms acne. It helps to reduce the number of cystic acne formation. Nettle Root has many benefits for men and women. For me, it helps tremendously with my skin & scalp health. I take 1 pil/day and increase it to 2 pils/day a week before my period.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

A very interesting Extract, I used to have nettle extract from other brands. I liked the quality of this one the most. The pills are dark in colour, the taste is not bad, and when unpacked, there was a cotton ball inside for additional protection of the package and pills.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I take California Gold Nettle Root Extract alongside Nature's Way Fo-Ti supplements daily to restore my tired old hair. Hair follicles have receptors at the bottom of them which absorb nutrients to help hair maintain good health, youth, and growth...But dihydrotestosterone, or “DHT” for short fits perfectly into those receptors and attaches to the receptors at the bottom of hair follicles, effectively blocking nutrients at the follicle to hair. So hair gets malnourished, dull, and eventually loses its thickness… Nettle Root Extract and Fo-Ti root are both powerfully effective 5-AR inhibitors. So far so good for my hair. After years of trouble, my hair appears to be recovering. Good product, good value, good hair.

77dad589-2b4f-49fd-bfc2-caae2f71caa6
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This product, together with Horsetail and some good multivitamins have literally stopped my hair fall. It was getting pretty dramatic -- not just in the shower after a shampoo, but daily, on the floor, after a simple combing. Now? STOPPED. Thats pretty amazing..

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Nettle root is essential for maintaining proper testosterone/estrogen balance, this is a solid company. Good natural product. I wish Iherb introduced more companies that produce nettle root.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Great product for prostate and my main reason for using is to help lower SHGB which will allow more free testosterone to be used for anabolic processes