Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, SUPERFOODS - Organic Turmeric Powder, 4 oz - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My 3rd bag. I was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis - meaning I suffer pain every now and then when my endometriosis is inflamed. Luckily my doctor recommended turmeric and I rarely feel pain - super rare. I really, seriously recommend this one. (Please add pepper with your turmeric for it to work)

f98f9a0e-26b7-4ad0-9a0c-7b7aabe86b57
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Very excellent Organic Turneric powder. I use it as spice and I add to hot drinks. Below is the recipe for curcumin latte using turmeric powder: Ingredients 1 glass of milk 1 tablespoon turmeric 2/3 tablespoon cinnamon Ginger 1 teaspoon honey How to cook 1)Pour milk, add 1 tbsp. l. turmeric, 2/3 tbsp. l. cinnamon and fresh, finely chopped ginger. 2)We stir. 3)Heat the mixture on the stove without letting it boil. 4)Add a teaspoon of honey. 5)Beat either in a blender or a cappuccinatore. Garnish with chocolate or cocoa if desired. I hope you like it 👍

Posted on May 20, 2022

excellent, high-quality product. Tastes just like it should. I’ve been drinking turmeric latte as a drink for more than a year. It’s better to read about the benefits of turmeric on Google because the properties are touted on every site, because there’s something for it💛 The only remark is not very convenient packaging, the ziplock doesn’t work. The teaspoon is missing to the powder and dialing in portions is not at all convenient.

6433925c-6c18-4512-a045-f12d47ed5d33
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

First time tried this with smoothies and juices. The taste is fresh, wonderful and even my children likes it. A bag can go a long way.

3c9c9c7c-5f95-4e64-ae96-92b96ac91f05
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Definitely notice a lot less inflammation. My back and joints feel much better. I take it with my shakes and the quality is top notch! I like how easy it is to use! I also like that it's only q teaspoon per serving! Has a strong taste so don't over do it!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great for the price, and I use barely a tea spoon everyday so this is going to last me a good while. The only thing I do not like so much is the packaging, but thats understandable with the price. I do have a glass jar from the last batch of turmeric I bought elsewhere, so I just transferred this pack into the jar. I suggest everyone to get turmeric in a jar first and then later refill with this, will make you life much easier.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like this brands turmeric the quality is good, has a nicer smell, it’s fair trade and the package is in my opinion good value for money. I love cooking with turmeric as it has various benefits and it gives the food a nice aroma and taste. It improves my skin by consuming it through food and drinks or by mixing it into a clay mask (but be careful it can stain your skin).

Posted on May 8, 2022

The ingredient is the best ... used this in many recipes... the taste is a bit hard to notice... 7 Ways to Eat & Drink Turmeric Add it to scrambles and frittatas. Use a pinch of turmeric in scrambled eggs, a frittata, or tofu scramble. ... Toss it with roasted vegetables. ... Add it to rice. ... Try it with greens. ... Use it in soups. ... Blend it into a smoothie. ... Make tea.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Just opening the bag, I could smell the quality of this turmeric. It is one of my favorite ingredients as well as a go to in my arsenal for fighting inflammation. I use it to fight the pain in my knees and joints and have noticed significant improvement in my overall health since taking it. I look forward to using this product going forward, it has a fantastic taste!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

As soon as the weather turns cool, especially nights, I would awaken with substantial pain in my fingers. I am surprised and delighted that there is NO PAIN. A joint in my thumb, swollen and painful all the time, is less swollen, but more importantly, there is no pain or tenderness