Page 1 - Reviews - Cantu, Shea Butter, Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

It's not a life-changer, but it's awesome for all the basic needs for your hair. Great and gentle smoothing effect on my hair. It softens and really brings out moisture into the hair and scalp. Just use a small amount, it does really go a long way, so the bottle size will last you for a while. Recommend!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I've recently started using cantu hair care for curly hair. I can say that it definitely brings more definite curls, which is what I was going for. I like the texture it is quite thick. You don't need a lot of product for one time. At the beginning I thought that the scent was too obvious. It's like pina collada, I like the scent, but I usually prefer that my hair products do not have much scent. Although this evaporates quite quickly.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I like it so so so so much and I will ordered again, ( third times) I can see the big difference when I used this product, the size is perfect, also package is good, and I recommend you all to try It, you will like it so so so much, go to buy it and write your experience here, share with us your test Thank you so much I hope my comments helped you.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Not only do I use this on my flyaway hair but my hubby and I use it on our hands. We both work outside all day so our hands can get dry and cracked till it hurts. We have tried all sorts of hand creams and this beats them all!

Posted on May 28, 2022

The scent is amazing I use after shampooing my hair with same brand shampoo its really moisturize the hair just keep it away the scalp so you don’t have an oily hair! The size is good for the price and it’s really affordable. The quality amazing I really recommend it! And the packaging is nice and colorful.

Posted on May 17, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have oily roots and very dry ends and this conditioner is just perfect for detangling my ends after applying an oily hair shampoo and also the scent is adorable.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I would give 5 stars if they came in other scents. I got this as a recommendation from an article on wavy/curly hair with the shampoo. I have absolutely no issues with the formula. I think it actually made my hair curlier! But the smell is not popular where I live :( The smell is quite powerful and if you work near children, they might be offended.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Love it! It’s smooth and smells good. I was just happy to find this product here! It only took three days to deliver in Japan. Happy black girl here!!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Liked this ! I bought it because i needed a conditioner and turned out so good. Very smooth and makes my hair soft also helps with detangling