Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Chelated Zinc, 30 mg, 250 Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is super important, especially for us men. I have suboptimal zinc status that is causing a host of symptoms. Ever since I started supplementing with this, my symptoms are starting to slowly fade, especially mood related ones, and I feel better overall now. The price increased since I bought it last time, so I might look for another brand. Aside from the increase in price, this is definitely a good zinc supplement.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The Carlson Chelated Zinc is a great product. I prefer tablets over capsules, these tablets are such an easy way to keep my zinc up, thank you 🤗

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The best quality of zinc supplementation that I've used. I believe the fact the zinc is chelated makes it easier for my body to metabolize. I feel better when I use this.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Amazing value. Take just half a tablet so lasts for 1 1/2 years! Take before bed with Valerian to support my own Melatonin production.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I never knew that regular zinc is almost never absorbed by the body unless it is chelated. I feel a difference in my energy levels and overall vitality. Easy to swallow, coated.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I take zinc to boost my immune system. I believe chelated zinc is more absorbable for the body. I am happy with this product.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I guess the proof is in the pudding. I very rarely have colds or flu.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is a high quality brand. I use many of this company's products because I know I can trust them.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Zinc is important think is human body, specially women. since I took this vitamin, stop hair loosing.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Great Zinc supplement. For more benefits, it is advised to take it with selenium.