Page 1 - Reviews - Ceramedx, Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser, Fragrance Free, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 29, 2022

Amazing. This cleanser is so great! I haven't noticed anything significantly different about the new formula compared to the old one, it has very little fragrance and makes my skin feel very clean and fresh! I use it twice a day and I will never use a different cleanser! It's very gentle on my skin, but it still cleanses well without stripping and drying my skin out to much. Doesn't smell like much which I appreciate, has a nice consistency and lathers easily. Overall it's a great and I have no complaints.

2cce6f93-7fc5-45b9-a39f-add5acea202c
Posted on May 18, 2022

I purchased this cleanser for my 10 yr old son who suffers from eczema and keratosis pilaris on his face and body. I was previously buying the Cetaphil cleanser but I went cruelty free a year ago and was looking for an alternative and I found it! This is a foam cleanser, which is gentle enough to use twice a day on his very delicate skin. It is perfect for removing daily grime and sunscreen but not effective at removing makeup (I had to try it myself). I love that it's a large bottle and and the price was great, but the only thing I don't like is the pump. It pushes down and doesn't spring back up. Small complaint but something to keep in mind. All in all the cleanser works great for what I needed, great quality, SCENT free and CRUELTY Free! I love it.

e979d623-8eb2-4fb9-98a2-cd66f75db325
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Nice hydrating ingredients. Comes out as lather but disappears after applying. Doesn’t feel stripped at all after using. Good for dry, sensitive skins or to use as a second cleanser. As a combination skin type I don’t feel very clean or satisfied after using it. It’s a good gentle cleanser for morning.

ec0c7283-a65c-47a8-a7a8-774798300da3
ba7f8162-12ac-427a-8c01-db0ebd463f93
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I have been using this cleanser for several weeks now and I'm so happy I have found it!! After having normal/combo skin most of my life, these past few years my skin turned dry/combo with age. I have been trying out different cleansers but they were all either too drying, or not cleansing well. This one seems like a miracle - it cleanses well and doesn't dry out. Seems unbelievable really )) Thank you Ceramedx for giving us this product <3 <3 <3

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I’ve been having trouble with a flare up of eczema on my eyelids and every facial cleanser I’ve used made it worse. However, Ceremedx Foaming Facial cleanser is very gentle and has not bothered my skin at all!!! It actually soothes it. Now I’m going to try the Ceremedx brand with some lotions too!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Love it! I have very sensitive skin and had been searching for a product for a while that was fragrance free, gentle on the skin but at the same time able to handle cleaning the oily spots on my face. I noticed the difference in my skin after only a week of use—less dry overall, oily spots are not as oily. Ceramedx Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser is perfect for my skin. It’s also great value for money.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

First time ordering from here. Shipping was fast and the package came in great condition. Product was good quality ,the bottle size was good not too small and not too big. I have sensitive skin so this product works really well for me it's very gentle . It's a good combination with the facial lotion of the same company, moisturize my skin really well. I use it to cleance my face in the morning and when im going to sleep. Benefit it makes your face feel fresh and it looks bright. I'm 23 years old still new to skincare ,have so much to learn for my age hahaha.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Quality product. Generous size bottle. It's not drying and it's gentle on my sensitive skin. Leaves my face feeling clean & moisturized. I can only use fragrance free products. I think this cleanser has a very slight soap aroma, but it doesn't bother me. Happy to find this cruelty free facial cleanser.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I've been looking for cruelty free versions of my go to skincare products recently, and came across this Ceramedx cleanser. I'll most likely buy it again, as it's exactly what I was looking for (gentle, vegan, contains good ingredients, works well for my normal/dry skin) but it's not very cost effective - as I need to use about 5 pumps to wash my face properly.