Page 1 - Reviews - Chomps, Original Turkey Stick, Mild, 1.15 oz (32 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The turkey meat sticks taste great. They don't have added nitrates, and the turkey they use are free range with no antibiotics. The sticks are a good size and great for a snack. They are well packaged also. Definitely high quality and a lot better for you than most jerky/ meat sticks out there.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I am always on the search for a clean snack for my kids. Most jerky is too tough or has lots of sodium or is too spicy/peppery. These were great! Easy to throw in your bag on the way out the door. Kid approved :) will be buying again for sure. Plus iherb had great customer service.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is not real meat jerky so the texture is not meaty or chewy, its abit more bouncy but still soft and taste somewhat like a salami or pepperoni stick. The taste is tinge of tangy and warm spice from the seasonings, quite pleasant to eat! Very low in sugar and perfect as KETO snack to tide me over til meal times or when i feel peckish. I prefer this over the jack links one and would repurchase. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This is my favourite Chomps flavor. Keeping in mind they all taste similar. This one however has a smokey poultry flavor that tastes nice. It is very salty like all the other flavors. Also, it feels less fatty then the beef one, I am not sure it actually has less fat it just feels less greasy.Try it and see what you think.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great taste! Non greasy and the perfect protein snack. The ingredients are Whole 30 approved which is hard to get for a on the go snack. Convenient to throw in my purse and head out the door.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

So happy to have been able to order these! They are my favorite jerky that have a more mild taste then other flavours. A great on the go snack.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great snack I always keep in my purse. I've tried all flavors by this brand, and this one is my favorite. Very yummy keto snack 😊 I can't stand spicy so this one is just perfect. Please click thumb up for my review 🌹❤

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Absolutely love this, easy on the go snack with fixed calories and macros, great if you are watching what you eat, even if not it's still a guilt-free chomps. Wink.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

just order for more. I live this turkey is less salty and not over seasoning when compared with the beef stick of the same brand. it's just 60 calories for a whole stick, really good for snack.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I had this one night with my glass of wine. Perfect match for a late night snack. Low calorie, free range and full of protein.