Page 1 - Reviews - Christopher's Original Formulas, Hormonal Changease Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

i used this for cramps in conjunction with the reproductive formula. It definitely works for cramps. i had a very heavy fast bleed all on two days. this may have been as a result of having a cyst cut out last month. its worth it for me to avoid the cramps. i am very impressed

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I love this brand. Ingredients do what they say they will. Just have to give this time - I will be buying another bottle right away. Aiming to take this for about 6 months. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you! Click my name above for a code to save on ur order.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Works well! I had used the capsules previously, but they are currently unavailable. Adding this to water to take easily several times a day. Good size, convenient package. Good quality for the price. Tastes sweet.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Menapause is not fun. My wacky hormones are finally getting the help they have long needed. I feel better and have more energy. My body mass is improving.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

As I've gotten older, I've become prone to flooding during my cycle. Once it had me hospitalised. Since then I've been searching for something to help, and this was it. A couple of drops under the tongue and my cycle is transformed. No fear of flooding, no mood swings, less cramping.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I’m taking about one day , so I don’t know …

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Being perimenopausal, I have found this has helped with breast tenderness. Unfortunately, it hasn't stopped the hot flushes.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

This, combined with wheat germ oil and the female reproductive formula has done wonders for my cycle after just one month. I'm excited to see how it works after taking it longer.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I love it! I take it once a day (1 dropper). I can't say I've experienced dramatic changes over a night. But gradually I feel better and better. I have already ordered a new bottle)

Posted on May 23, 2020

I bought this on a whim - having had painful periods all my life I somehow decided to give this a try without expecting anything. I took 5 drops in the morning after it arrived two days before my moon flow. 5 days later as expected the period started but I had no discomfort before. No nervousness. No swelling. The onset was slightly uncomfortable - a bit tired. But nothing gruesome which would normally need me to lie down on the sofa with a hot water bottle and a pain killer. When I have to work I would only get through it with heavy pain killer support. I hope this is not a one off - if this is so powerful that 5 drops can change the body so profoundly for the better - I think I will order the entire range of Dr. Christopher products. THANK YOU for your amazing herbal knowledge. I must say I eat clean and do all the natural stuff for years which has changed my life for the better, very little dairy, no bread, magnesium the week before the onset of the period, Vitamin B and Zinc... but this is magic.