Page 1 - Reviews - Cliganic, 100% Pure & Natural Oil, Tamanu, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

i was originally skeptical about this, but as i heard so many great things about tamanu and acne, I decided to give it a try. I have super sensitive and redness prone skin, and yet this never irritated my skin, nor left any drying effect as most acne solutions do. I find it more useful for healing acne scarring than for dealing with active acne (you're better off with pimple patches for that). The smell is not as bad as people say it is, it just smells nutty

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I have used Tamanu oil for my skin blemishes for over a year and this brand has been my favorite! I mix a few drops with my moisturizer and apply every night! Hasn't caused any breakouts yet. It also smells exactly like you would expect tamanu oil to.. slightly nutty and dense.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I thought the colour is lighter than the one I used before but I think it’s very similar. Scent is the same for sure. You might find it very strong and kind of repellent at first but once you get used to it it’s okay. It works very well on spots in my opinion. It soothes and heals if you steadily use it. Good price with huge size. I recommend it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It has a deep nutty scent, and nice green color. I use the oil after I put on my nightly skincare for my dark spots. This oil has antibacterial agents that help acne too. Some people might think it’s too thick and oily, but they are probably using too much oil. You only need 4 drops max for you face.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This stuff is really great. I’ve only used it a few times (mixed with a vitamin e oil blend) all over my face and I can already tell that my acne scars are fading. I like that it comes in a glass bottle as well and is double the size and cheaper than the competitors.

Posted on May 16, 2022

First impression - Oil has a thick texture that can deceive you into thinking it’s not suitable for applying on the face. However, it absorbs quickly and leaves a clean and non-greasy finish. You only need two or three drops to apply on the entire face. While it feels rich and hydrating, it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I would recommend this to those who’ve tried facial oils before and would like to find one that’s moisturising but not overly rich. Suitable for oily skin too; I have very oily skin but this works as long as I use a maximum of two drops at night. If I use it in the day, I lessen the amount to one drop to minimise the chances of my face becoming shiny when I’m outdoors.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Very thick consistence, warms my face skin imediately. I' ve noticed it reduced significantly black points and pores got smaller. The greasy effect of my skin slightly disappeared. Will definetly rebuy!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Lovely oil, this is a very thick green oil with a strong earthly scent. Too early to tell if this will lighten my dark spots on my face. But it is a moisturizing oil. Woke up with a very smooth face. Not for someone who hates thick syrupy feel on their skin. But once it sinks in (takes a good 5 to 10min) then it's all absorbed.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Tamanu oil is very potent for so many different problems. I use it on top of my night cream or directly on body skin. Very useful for scratches and broken skin , as well as bruises. This product is great value!

Posted on May 31, 2022

This tamanu oil works great on dry damaged skin. The essential oils in tamanu work really well for relieving the itchy dry redness caused by my psoriasis. Has a great scent too!