Page 1 - Reviews - Clio, Kill Cover, Glow Foundation Set, SPF 50+, PA++++, 2.5-BY Ivory, 1.34 oz (38 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This has become one of my favorite. Great coverage, lightweight. It comes with a really nice brush.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Feels light on my skin, good coverage and love how the brush includes in package. Spf is a bonus ++

Posted on May 11, 2022

The texture is quite thick. I used to use only mat foundations, but I like this glow foundation as well.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The color of the cream does not really suit me, of course, I go to the solarium and like to roast in the sun in the summer, my daughter took it from me, she is fair-skinned, just right for her. But the cream, I really liked its consistency. If it was my shade, I would definitely buy it for myself. And brush class! The brush is what I was looking for. I am very satisfied🙂👋 Have a good shopping 🍒

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A good foundation with a cool brush, looks beautiful on the skin, does not shine, does not dry. The shade will suit a neutral skin tone for the winter. I recommend.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is excellent. Covers well and lasts well even on oily skin. The consumption is small, the cream is very pigmented. Also pleased spf50. The shade is not suitable for girls with swarthy or slightly tanned skin.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very cool foundation! At first it seems that it is a limp mass distributed over the face, but literally a minute and the face becomes velvety, no stickiness, And it is somehow weightless! But it's only suitable for set-skins...

Elmofeo
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very light, moisturizing and pleasant tone. Cool for trips to hot countries and in general if you want to mask imperfections, but not “tightly” overlap the texture of the skin. Definitely recommend! Suitable for even the most sensitive and dry skin.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Many bloggers praised this foundation, so I decided to take it for a test. I didn’t like it, from the word at all. Of course, this is my subjective opinion and it all depends on skin type and preferences. I have normal skin. does not breathe. This foundation did not suit me.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Great texture, the size is suitable for the price, the color is wonderful, it covers and extends