Page 1 - Reviews - Clio, Kill Cover, Liquid Concealer, 04 Ginger, 0.24 oz (7 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 8, 2022

You can never go wrong with korean concealers. Lightweight but coverage is excellent. I use this mostly to cover my dark spots. I need to get the shade linen for my under eyes but unfortunately it is still out of stock. But texture is perfect for under eyes because it is not cakey at all. Thin texture, good coverage. Hope they restock linen shade!

Posted on May 20, 2022

This was my first concealer so I don’t know much, but I felt that although it has a great coverage it can get a little bit heavy on the skin and it doesn’t look very natural, the color matches my skin very well so I have 0 complaints. I just wish it had a better overall texture and blending.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Very rich, a little goes a long way! Nice coverage.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I was just blown by seeing the results. More importantly, it does not irritate my sensitive and acne-prone skin.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

the best concealer. ever. very good coverage but not heavy. good also for undereyes. the texture is thin but coverage is very good

Posted on May 1, 2022

The color is a little darker than I expected but good formula. Definitely not a thicker formula so it blends out well.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

color no 4 is still pretty light on NC25 skin

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

It covers blemishes well. I recommend it.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Color match me

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is easy to stretch and fit, and it has a covering power and does not easily collapse. The color was not too bright and was just right.