Page 1 - Reviews - Cremo, 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner, No. 15, Junipers & Eucalyptus, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
IE
giuly
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

with this item you benefit in shampoo and conditioner at same time!. it has a nice scent and keep your hair smooth all day. great package and size as always with cremo

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I loved it!So good! I intend to buy more.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Good for all-head hairs

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

smell good, not sure is 100% organic natural

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Husband liked this product - ordering again

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Not the best

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The aroma of the shampoo is very noble, delicate, bewitching, like expensive perfumes, I can’t describe it, but I think 99% of people will definitely like it. Because This is a 2-in-1 product, then when washing the head and hair, it does not dry or tangle the hair, but makes them very soft and manageable, while they feel more dense to the touch. And I was especially pleased with the volume that appears after washing, even my thin hair becomes very lush, but at the same time smooth (they do not fluff, as sometimes happens after some shampoos). The appearance of the hair is also pleasing, they shine and look healthier.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It's just fantastic! All shampoos and shower gels from this brand are very cool. The shampoo lathers well, if you use enough, the foam becomes dense, reminiscent of shaving foam. Hair after it became obedient and more "alive". The smells of all products deserve special praise. They are incredible! I have tried 6 already, each one is beautiful in its own way. The shampoo is less resistant, and after the gel the body smells good for several hours. Fragrances are like expensive perfumes.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hello everyone) Amazing line, I want to try everything!!! The quality is top notch. unobtrusive, unobtrusive aroma. I use it almost daily, it does not dry out, it nourishes my hair perfectly. I recommend, I love it!!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

excellent pleasant aroma. foams well. the head does not itch after use.