Page 1 - Reviews - Cremo, All Season, Body Wash, No. 4, Blue Cedar & Cypress, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I bought three flavours of the Cremo body wash series during the promotion period and this No. 4 Blue Cedar & Cypress is one. It comes with a really nice packaging and no seepage occurs at all during the logistics. I’ve been using it and found the comments others put on here are correct. Its scent is really layered - a bit refreshing at the beginning then warm afterwards. Honestly I was expecting something more refreshing by just reading the notes but I guess that might also be the weather of a sub-tropical area where makes the body wash less refreshing. It should be good to use in the summer in high-latitude areas. By the way, I feel like it smells really masculine when I just started using it but now I feel like it actually smells neutral. By the way, I am a woman aged 30 and my younger sister also use it in shower.

939ba2c5-79c3-4837-b125-c9fe49022b14
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Smells amazing, almost smells like a cologne. The scent lingers for quite a while which is always nice. Bottle is also nice and large. My only problem with it ( and why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 ) is that it doesn't lather up that well, so you need to use more of it compared to other body washes I've used like Bath and body works.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I got one of each fragrance for my boys for Christmas stockings. It smells so good! Not obnoxious like most teen fragrance in body wash. I'll definitely buy again!

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This is not your regular men's body wash. Once you take it out of the box, this stuff looks premium. You feel super clean and the scent is nice and not too overpowering like other body washes.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Pleasing scent, though I found it a little ordinary. Doesn't lather all that well but that may be the water in my town. Does a good job cleaning. The bottle is big, so when I eventually run out I will try other Cremo products.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Bought it for my husband, hope he like the scent.

giuly
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Great scent, gentle to sensitive skin. It gives a nice and delicate foam. perfect size.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

what a smell! smells like luxury gels, but the price is reasonable

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

great smell , most of the cremo's products are very nice and in a great price !!!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Smells good until you start washing with it. Then it's scent profile changes to something very different and in a weird way. Should have known better from all the other reviews but was on a Cremo spree and wanted to try this scent out too.