Page 1 - Reviews - Cremo, Premium Barber Grade Hair Styling Cream, Styling, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I’ve search for this product almost everywhere and never found it and when I saw it in iHerb I ordered it without thinking. It was so nice came before the expected delivery time and it smells so good also it holds hair as described on the cap!! Love it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The effect on my hair is fantastic. It provides a solid hold without providing helmet head. It provides a gentle effect with a wonderful scent which is not overpowering. A high quality product which provides maximum benefit for hard to style hair.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

leaves hair greasy a tad. reminds me like a stronger brylcreem and it melts in hot sun. I have thick,wavy and longish hair mid neck and want a slickback but it doesnt hold it down well. good to try but i wont try it again.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I have recently purchased a number of Cremo projects from iHerb. The shampoo and body wash are top notch. The skin care products are pretty good as well. I wasn’t blown away on this product. I will stay with American Crew

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Excellent item, thanks for sending on time and value for money item!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good value for money and meets expectation. Hold has been good so far.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Good product, hold and shine is good you can change your style after a few hours

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Nice scent and good quality

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great styling cream recommended

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great quality pasta! The volume is large, the consumption is small, the hair looks like there is no paste. The smell is excellent. Suitable for any age. Fixes even after the cap. There was no packaging. I do not know the composition, I do not understand. The neighbor asks to use it, although his funds are much more expensive. I apply no more than once every two days, on the second day, less obedient, but softer. I am satisfied, with this size I do not know when, but I will order more. I also ordered shampoo from this brand. Apparently the quality is the result of the good work of the company.