Page 1 - Reviews - Cremo, Thickening Shampoo, No. 15, Juniper & Eucalyptus, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Surprisingly nice shampoo, leaves your hair with a very soft and full feeling. I’m aged 50 and I frequently wash and condition my hair everyday and this shampoo has a pleasant masculine but subtle scent, is a reasonable size and convenient package, gentle composition that is good for sensitive scalps I think. It seems good quality and is easy to scrub in and use, and benefits your hairs fullness. The effect was quite immediate so it gets a 5 star rating!

Posted on May 14, 2022

This shampoo smells amazing. You only need to use a little to deep clean your scalp. Not drying and does create slightly thicker hair strands after some time Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Pine and wood scents take you to a forest after your hair wash. Hair feels clean. Have yet to see the instant results coz I’m sure I need to use at least two bottles to actually see the results.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This cleans my hair well for a few days and contains no nasty parabens. I’m not convinced on its capacity to thicken yet but I’ve only used it a couple times so far

Posted on May 6, 2022

I bought it as it was recommended for me... i have a severe loss of hairs it Provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects plus the thickening effect

915baebb-e80b-4fea-b7b9-79850e8ec596
ed5374d5-07b7-4ffa-8435-dec0735ea758
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Very rich and I noticed changes in my hair thickness

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

One of my favourite shampoo. Very foamy and nice fragrance.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

it really made my hair look thicker !!!!!! you should try !!!!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Smells great but you need conditioner to go along with it. First time trying

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

I like the scent of it, greeny and calming. It does clean hair quite nicely.