Divine stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feels wonderful and smells lovely. I use this followed by the Camocare Organics Quenching Serum. Definitely reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I live in Florida and there is no greasiness or stickiness to these products. I am 60.

Great hydrating spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Found this little product very helpful with my dehydrated oily skin, makes a huge difference in my skin during Australian summer. I think it's even more effective than pure hyaluronic acid applied before a moisturiser. The packaging is compact enough and the dispenser is very good, gives a very fine mist. Has a pleasant fresh scent. All my friends who tried this product have now purchased it, so must be good.

I like it / Мне нравится

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Чудный спрей с гиалуроновой кислотой. Очень хорошо увлажняет кожу, не увеличивая ее жирность. Для моей жирной кожи это просто спасение. Имеет приятный цветочный запах плюмерии. Из минусов можно отметить только маленький объем и легкий блеск на коже после использования, который, впрочем, легко удаляется припудриванием. A wonderful spray with hyaluronic acid. Very good moisturizes the skin without increasing its fat content. It's just saves my oily skin. It has a pleasant smell of frangipani flower. Of the disadvantages can be noted only a small volume and shine a light on the skin after use, which, however, can be easily removed with dusting.

Super.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just remembered that I have to buy it again. It's a good mist...and now it's also hot...so we'll be needing it 2 feel refreshed and to stay beautiful.

not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This mist is very refreshing, contains no oil, so it might be a good option for a non sensitive, oily/combination skin. But if you have a dry or sensitive skin, it won't be hydrating enough, and some ingredients may irritate your skin(alcohol, fragrance...).

Derma E, Hyaluronic Hydrating Mist, Oil-Free Moisturizer

Posted by IrinaSh on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent mist! Ideally for a fat skin! Humidifies, but doesn't hammer in a time and the person pure and soft! Very good spray!

great :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell on this! I keep it in the car, for long trips when we use the a/c and the air makes my face dry.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is good.

Nice & Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the daytime..it's light, refreshing and the HA keeps skin nicely hydrated. This is just enough moisture as I live in a hot & humid climate, regular oily/cream moisturizers make my skin sticky and greasy within hours.

Good hydrating properties for a mist but overwhelming fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and you can feel the hyaluronic acid doing its worth in retaining and attracting moisture when spritzed on your face after cleansing. However, it won't be sufficient as a moisturiser, but works VERY well under one. 1 star off for the fragrance. It's too strong! If Derma E can make it fragrance-free, it'd be great!