Page 1 - Reviews - Derma E, Tea Tree & Vitamin E Relief Cream, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

At first the smell is kinda overwhelming to me. I’m not a fan of fragrance in cosmetics but the more I use the more addicted to the scent I get. It helps moisture the skin. The cream is kinda thick and hard to spread on the skin but absorbs fast. I think with the fullsize can take me 1 year to finish. Super affordable. P.s: If you find this review helpful, I really appreciate your thump up 👍

c35b4f0e-de44-4dc1-bc70-316d793104ee
b1a8ab04-861b-4cef-923d-029b2bb2ef2a
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I like how this cream makes my skin feel. It’s not overly heavy with an oily feeling. I apply a small amount to my face, especially around my eyes. Now I can tell that the skin around my eyes dries out after using face wash (even though it’s a gentle tea tree face wash). The Vitamin E heals and protects the skin around my eyes, which is great because I don’t want to see any wrinkles for as long as I can delay them! (I’m 35)

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I use this cream for 1.5 years (still on the first box). My skin looks much much better since I started to use it (I combine it with Firming DMAE Toner and another Derma E Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid). I got rid of my acne problems and my skin is healthier and cleaner :) I use it each morning and it helps to reduce redness. It has a strong smell of tea tree but I like it a lot. I think it's a must-have product for people with sensitive skin like mine

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I bought this for my feet... recently diagnosed with athletes foot... I have been using on my feet for a week... a little bit goes a long way, and my feet feel nice and smooth... I'll have to get back with you on the A foot, as that does not go away in a day!...

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Have been consistently buying this cream for many years. It's a lighter texture with heavy coverage, enough to spread a thin layer. Scent is of tea tree and not overpowering. Lasts all day, even in tough NE winters. Useful for sensitive, inflamed skin. Plastic container is pretty versatile and reusable, the sticker is easily removed.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have been using Derm-e cream for years. My hands and feet get very dry in the cold winters so I apply this cream every day. I had cracked skin on my hand last week so I applied this cream several times a day and the crack was healed in four days. It has a great scent. A great, quality cream. I love this product.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

It might be an excellent cream, but strong smell is 🥴 Although there is no fragrance added so it's safe to use for sensitive skin 👍 Ingredients are just amazing, but for my combi skin I felt it didn't moisturize enough I woke up dry...Give it a try it's not expensive 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Tea tree is good for anti-blemish, and anti-inflammatory, so I always have some tea tree product in case I need it. I always love Derma E products as I have tried a lot of them and I like most of them, this is my first time buying their tea tree collection but i like the smell of it, natural tea tree and the texture of the cream is very light, but this is still a cream texture, fast absorbing , i will use it when my skin is unstable. You know sometimes you dont know why but your skin is not so good.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

That's a very cream indeed. Gave it to my mom and she was using it quite often. great quality and the scent is nice too! From what she told me, her skin was feeling more gentle and fresh after using it. perfect for sensitive skin, probably because of the composition (in my case at least).

Posted on May 24, 2022

anyone should have this kind of cream. it helps me on redness and itchiness cause by pimples. this great too on sensitive skin. scent of strong tea tree is fine for me🙂