Page 1 - Reviews - Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil Dental Floss, Waxed, 50 Yds (45.7 m) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Excellent quality! The best dental floss I have used so far. It's gentle on the gums. I used to have bleeding gums between the farthest back of my molars when using floss from other brands. But the problem is solved after I switch to this one. The only thing I don't like is that the package size is too big to carry around. I usually put a pack in my bag when going out. I think I will keep the small one (oral-b) in my bag and the big one (desert essence) at home.

a61be445-fec2-413c-bba1-7a313c33bab5
48a49b2c-d2d1-45ee-bd65-199dfab445d6
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

very light tea tree flavour. easy to use. not overly thin type. Packaging slightly bigger than most floss. No frill. I like it. Will buy again soon. Suitable for most ages who knows how to floss and don't like the thin type. Cleans my teeth well. Gentle too. Great quality. Highly recommended.

0f7890d8-610e-4139-8294-0e38d213fbf1
ee004829-dd03-4b7a-8145-2fe3278687b1
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It’s good. I like that it’s infused with Tea Tree Oil! I like dental floss that is a little bit thicker, but if you want the regular size I definitely recommend this one. I am still using mine. I love how much is in there, and the price is really good.

aa2be06b-3092-4a38-9623-4c20ceec56e3
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have been using this floss for several years. My teeth are sensitive and have almost no gap in between, this clean gently and the flavor is not overwhelming, other flosses are too thick and unsuitable for me. The price is also right, it last me a long time even if I use it twice a day.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Doesn’t break easily and has a mild flavor. Easy to use and really helps to clean your teeth. Also feels gentle so doesn’t hurt the gums. Good for those with sensitive teeth. The floss itself is a thin size and the package last a long time because it’s plastic not paper. Good for any age.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I like that this floss does not shred as much and it does not appear to have teflon/PFAS. There are a few other flosses I use from time to time, but this is my go-to floss. I buy it in bulk and always make sure I have it around. I shop around for price and iHerb usually has the best prices. I guess the only improvement they could make is to offer a reusable container and sell refills so the plastic is not thrown out.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Been using it quite a while. The flavor of the tea tree comes very natural not like those very strong mint type. The floss itself is durable enough to use throughout the whole process and it won't too easy to split too. The wax is just applying in a right amount and it makes the smooth experience overall. The package design is handy and the cutter is sharp enough to cut off the floss. Excellent quality!

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is a very smooth/gentle dental floss that doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth and the flavor is also fresh. Only quality ingredients used!The size of the package is a little bigger than I expected, but that is nothing to complain about. I also wish it did not come in an extra plasic wrap, for the sake of environment.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been using this product for many years now because it has an excellent flavor, the quality is good, the size is useful for home and travel, and it gently benefits my sensitive teeth. I use it daily at home and when traveling always. I highly recommend it as part of an excellent teeth cleaning routine.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like this dental floss because it has tea three oil on it and it kills bad bacteria in the mouth and respect the good one. I can barely feel the flavor, it’s very settled . Is the 3rd time I buy this dental floss, the first in IHerb. I don’t know they have it.