Page 1 - Reviews - DevaCurl, No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Cleanser For Rich Moisture, For Dry, Medium to Coarse Curls, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

They aren't lying when they say this is a no lather product. At first, I was not sure how I felt about it. The scent is nice and it does the job of cleansing hair, however, I think it's a little pricy for what it does. I use it on wash day to help cleanse my hair, the benefits are that it doesnt lather so my hair doesnt get tangled on wash day - the not so great part is that I have to use a lot to feel like I'm getting a good clean. As I only shampoo my hair once per week, I dont mind - but i'm not sure I'll continue to dish our for the cost in the future.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

i love and happy to have this. i was already so depress before because my hairfall is severe since last year and more in winter.

c03b8ff1-cafa-4548-b594-2ebac77f32fe
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is the only hair cleanser that works on my fine curly hair.

Ana0D0
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

If you're looking for lather, this isn't for you. Cleanses hard perfectly without being harsh. Hair feels clean and hydrated. Soft scent.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

My dry scalp loved it. Delicately and gently cleanses the skin and hair. Freshness lasts 4 days. I am very pleased with the purchase.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

Not for every time use but once in a while it's good to change a shampoo to this cleanser. A little bit hard to rinse from the scalp

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Good but a little too heavy for thin hair.

Posted on May 18, 2020

perfect for curly hair since you do not need to wash it every day and this milk cleanser allows you to clean and brush it without using extra shampoo or conditioner.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Very think and heavy, smells nice and leaves my hair clean and smooth.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021