Page 1 - Reviews - Dickinson Brands, Original Witch Hazel, Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths, 20 Per Carton, 5" x 7" Each - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love the convenience of these wipes when I'm on the go. They're a great refresher in general, I use the larger wipes at home, and in my dog's ears. These are very gentle on your skin, no fragrance, and dry on your skin quickly. I think they keep my pores in shape too!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

These cloths were amaziiiiing. They just make my face feel so fresh, the product of an excellent quality! I used them up super quickly, but for me they are a little too expensive considering how quickly I ran out. But if the price is not a consideration - give this a go, it's a great product that has convenient package that makes it easy to carry the cloth around everywhere

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Love Dickinson's! These witch hazel towelettes are perfect for travel. I have never had them dry out. I keep them in my locker at work and use them in my carryon for travel. They feel so refreshing and to a great job of wiping off makeup. Would definitely buy again.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

This is big and well-saturated enough to clean up thoroughly on the go, even if you're used to using your face products all the way down your neck onto your décolleté. I still have a few left from a box I bought many years ago, and when I used one from that the other day it was still fine, no drying or any other evidence of decay (though I don't recommend keeping them as long just in case...mine was a back-of-drawer find). Like witch hazel in general, you can't clean off eyes with this, but everything else you're good to go and refreshed. Highly recommended for your portable makeup bag or handbag emergency kit.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

love to carry in purse for use any time and any where on your body it is sensitive to all body parts fresh and wet enough.excelant i do recommend to any adult or child.gentle for anyone.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The best I've found for relief of any redness, irritation or scrapes on my skin. It's especially helpful for keeping my facial complexion clear if blemishes, hydrated and healthy. It's also great for keeping hands clean while running errands and traveling.

Posted on May 18, 2022

These are great for traveling, that's why I got them :)

ab6e2a0a-3b98-45f4-956c-61d7d0ae3dd5
Posted on Jun 1, 2021

I wasn't expecting the towelettes to be so moisturise even after finish wiping it's still soaky wet. My face felt cleansed and hydrated. I usually wash my face eventhough some towelettes remove makeup and tones. Just to be sure it is thoroughly cleansed fem the whole day gunk.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

If you want a refreshing and reviving towelette with no nasty chemicals then these Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Towelettes really hit the mark. They are clean, soothing and reviving. Their individual wrapping means that they are ideal to pop into a purse or handbag or pocket; so a great towelette when on the go!. They are good for removing make-up, cleaning hands, reviving on a long flight, or for a quick body clean when travelling and there is no access to water. I have used them for quite a few years now and they are my favourite towelette.