Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Caps - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I really rely on Doctor’s Best supplements and add to that, this CoQ10 comes along with Bioperine which increases CoQ10 absorption, and made me purchase more than one. As far as I know for mitochondrial health we need to take CoQ10 from a good source and I say this is the one of them.

52b86cfd-9351-4310-8b13-81b186f81a77
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I truly like this brand of CoQ10. I'm exceptionally delicate to items that give energy yet these cases don't leave me jumpy or restless by any means. It is a gentle energy that causes me to feel like there's a touch of infection enthusiasm. I think CoQ10 resembles a wellspring of youth. I put stock later on we will gain proficiency with significantly more with regards to CoQ10 on our wellbeing and life span. We definitely know a portion of the great advantages yet I feel that is only a glimpse of something larger. These containers are not that huge they are more modest than some different cases available. They are not difficult to swallow. I have never had any bad aftereffects whatsoever, neither has my significant other who likewise takes these ordinary. I will keep on purchasing this brand since they work for us. If this audit is at all supportive, if it's not too much trouble, let me know by tapping on accommodating. Many thanks!! :)

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Because my husband is on cholesterol medication which blocks the body's natural production of CoQ10, taking it in supplement form is necessary. And although I'm not on any cholesterol medication, since I am over 55 years old, my doctor told me that it would be good to take a supplement since my body will naturally produce less of it.

Jrukab
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

For the past several months, I was waking up every morning with mild headache and most days I had a terrible blah feeling and no energy... I would have to take several aspirin every morning to relieve the headaches.. I started taking one of the CoQ10 and noticed a difference in just 4 days... Now, after just 6 days, I have not had a headache in the morning... My energy level has also changed - I now wake up I am ready to go... I don't know how this supplement works but, I am extremely Happy with my results... (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I was diagnosed with Mitral Valve Prolapse when I was 34 and told then, and many times after, that I would have to have it replaced within the 10 years. I immediately started taking 200 mgs of CoQ10 each day. I just turned 67 and haven't needed the replacement. I believe that the CoQ10, along with other supplements, exercise and good eating habits, has made it possible not to have valve replacement surgery.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

COQ10 is necessary for those of us taking prescriptions like Lisinopril and Statins. It helps in the absorption of nutrients often inhibited by these drugs. It also helps in maintaining the connective tissues throughout the body. iHerb has a great selection of options with great prices! Very competitive. A must for your supplement regimen!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

For the past several months, I was waking up every morning with mild headache and most days I had a terrible blah feeling and no energy... I would have to take several aspirin every morning to relieve the headaches.. I started taking one of the CoQ10 and noticed a difference in just 4 days... Now, after just 6 days, I have not had a headache in the morning... My energy level has also changed - I now wake up I am ready to go... I don't know how this supplement works but, I am extremely Happy with my results... Very good quality and excellents ingredients

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Used to consume 2x 100mg for same product but now go this new package with 200mg, taking it immediately after breakfast as it require some fat solubility. Felt the benefit for heart rate, cardiovascular endurance and antioxidant effect after 2 weeks of using. Not sure yet how long it will last - but going to take it on regular basis! Price is also quite competitive compared to similar products I can get locally.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I am retired... For the past several months, I was waking up every morning with mild headache and most days I had a terrible blah feeling and no energy... I would have to take several aspirin every morning to relieve the headaches.. I started taking one of the CoQ10 and noticed a difference in just 4 days... Now, after just 6 days, I have not had a headache in the morning... My energy level has also changed - I now wake up I am ready to go... I don't know how this supplement works but, I am extremely Happy with my results...

Posted on Mar 24, 2022