Page 1 - Reviews - Dragon Herbs ( Ron Teeguarden ), Super Adaptogen, 500 mg, 100 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 2, 2022

As a pharmacist I can tell that the ingredients are great for overall wellbeing and immune support but the recommended dose is way to high. Nothing bad will happen, just in most cases you'll pee the excess amount that can't be absorbed out so in my eyes it's a waste. I take 1 capsule per day or even 1 every 2 days when there's no flu season or high stress period for me. please click thumb up for my review 🌹🤗

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I am a 52 menopausal female taking only 2 capsules of this at around 8 pm daily. Very calming and gives me a fantastic night sleep. I used to take 2 capsules around 6 pm but I got very sleepy by 8 pm. I remove the shell and mix a bit of water into the powder. Currently, this is the only Dragon Herb product that I am taking. I am taking different brands of supplements such as deer placenta and chicken essence. I am very energetic during the day and power walk over 7 km regularly.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Adaptogentic effects are all the rage,and I've ustilozed several blends, but this one takes the cake. I find this blend to be particularly effective and beneficial for a wider range of health concerns. Most of all, the emotional and mental balance from taking this blend regularly is invaluable.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Their services is very impressive, product is awesome and fast shipping services as well , i recommend this seller and product to purchase more excellent product. just try one time atleast . wow , really appreciate for resolving my case and send proper product to me WOW Excellent Good Awesome #1 Product and service ##### quality Awesome ingredient : Very fresh taste: delicious size: Wow composition: nice package: lite

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This product is my go to lifesaver! Whenever i take them I immediately feel it working. It gives me the perfect combination of calm, focus and energy.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is a really great adaptogen that helps to calm the system. I noticed a difference in cortisol levels and overall stress response when taken in the morning and early afternoon. Would highly recommend if you're looking for adrenal support!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

These adaptogen herbs are incredible. 100% recommend. I feel more focused, calm, and happy. I perform much better at my job. I also notice my eyesight is better which is amazing. I will be buying this for the long run.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Felt great after a week. Great supplement along with healthy diet i noticed a improvement. Quality, ingredients a total package. Mushroom is included. Great supperfood that provides energy, longevity and helps detox. No taste. Benefit are immunity. Great supperfood.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is the one thing I added to my daily routine and within a month, noticed I didn't need my glasses as much! I am attributing it to these capsules. I take 2 to 3 daily.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022