Vitamins for Leg Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For years I sufferd from severe leg cramps, especially at night as I slept. It was common to be awakened 2-3 times per night, 7 day a week. Then I was introduced to Vital Force without iron. 4 tablets a day completely and immediately eliminated the cramps and they have not returned for approximately 10 years. Thank you Eclectic Institute for carrying this miracle vitamin and mineral supplement.

Excellent money/quality ratio.

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Big plus for the texture of the tablets; even though they're quite big in size they´re easy to swallow. I can even take two at the same time and that's a lot for me! So far I've been taking these for less than a month so can't really say much for the effect. But so far 'am very happy!

Large selection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This type of supplement was recommended by my doctor since it does not contain iron. There was a large selection to choose from and this brand was the most economical at the time. I receive my prescription meds from Medco thru BC/BS. They now offer OTC drugs online. Their price for Life Force brand multi-vitamin w/o iron is $32. Here at iHerb it is $18.

OK Product but to many fillers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed in these as they had a good formula of ingredients but to many other ingredients like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide and dextrin, Still finding a multi that has good ingredients without fillers and soy. Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

Vital Force Vitamin and Mineral Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Have been using it for a couple of years now.

Affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very affordable and effective.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this supplement for several months and love it.

OK DAILY MULTIVITAMIN

Posted by MarieMR on Aug 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sure it has stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide.Tablet coating: (<1%): hypromellose, dextrin, medium chain triglycerides.Sure they would be better without these in them BUT so do many other multivitamins and THESE have good chelated minerals in them and balance of correct vitamins including Bioflavonoids and Betaine. Alot of the food based ones are just made with yeast so I find these better.It says to take six so the bottle will last you a month but since I take other supplements I just take 1 or 2 with at least two of my meals and I am happy. iherb has great customer service and fast deliver!Thanks!

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality!

A good supplement for vegetarian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is a good multivitamin supplement especially for vegetarian.

1 2