Page 1 - Reviews - Econugenics, PectaSol, Modified Citrus Pectin Powder, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Shake it in a cup/mug/glass with a tight cover if you don't want it to clump. (I use a coffee thermos or a mason jar.) It works great, and the only time I've had issues with it clumping was when I attempted to stir it in. I'm using it for mould detox and chronic inflammation; in three months, I'll know whether my mycotoxins levels have decreased! The pricing is reasonable, but it might be better. For years to come, I'll probably be putting this stuff on and off.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is one supplement I would never want to be without. I started taking it for bowel health and have since learnt of other reasons to keep taking it as more and more research has been done on its benefits. I recommended it to a friend who was having large numbers of bowel polyps removed in colonoscopies - after taking this product, she has far fewer polyps and no longer requires colonoscopies as often. It does not dissolve easily in cold water, but dissolves well in hot water. I put about 1 cm of cold water into a glass, add the PectaSol C, then add hot water from the kettle, give it a good stir and it is ready to take.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I bought Pectasol for my daughter had recovered from breast cancer with chemotherapy and radiation therapy . I gave Pectasol to my daughter as maintenance dosage 6 years already and after medical check up each year, the result was satisfactory. I was happy with Pectasol as complementary therapy for cancer and will keep her taking this complementary therapy in the future

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

So many binders aren't strong enough. This product has been praised by so many gut healers, including Kendra Perry. She healed my SIBO! So I trust she knew what's she doing. Take it on empty stomach coz if it's that good a binder, you won't want it binding to the nutrients in your food instead.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

ok quality ingredients, no unnecessary fillers, easy to dosage with the special spoon, ok package, no so great taste,, hope bring great benefit, easy to dissolve, multiple benefits

b2ad23c6-675a-4019-88f8-cfeed6c3ab61
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

We have seen significant results with this combined with others supplements for the mood of our 6 year old. He is happier and no longer aggressive.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I've been taking it every day and haven't had a cold sore since. Persistent cold sores was the reason I was advised to try it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is part of my detox diet. Gentle product. Now takling the maximum dose daily. First time powdered form . A bit hard to mix with the water.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This supplement is amazing and really helps to lower galactic-3 levels. My levels came back high on a routine blood panel and after taking this, it brought it back into normal ranges. Great for detox, and gently binding to toxins. I used this for Lyme and mycotoxin support.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

pectasol is as n wonderful detoxing product. eliminates heavy metals from the body and in a case of food poisoning gives an immediate relieve from the pain in the stomach. one should have it always at home.