Enzymedica GlutenEase and Enzymedica, Digest God Enzymes work fantastic together!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer these two products (Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase) together rather than alone. Both in my mind are at least a 4 star alone, but when you combine them together they both become a 5 star and really work hard to relieve bloating and the uncomfortableness of certain foods. They are both good products to use if you are on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet) to help with the healing process of the gut. Enzymedica has no hidden additives that will hurt your gut and like I said before it works along with the SCD Diet and does not bring any hidden ingredients that will make healing the gut more difficult. Not like some products that use Inulin or Maltodextrin as an additive. These two, Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase are safe from any extra additives. You get what exactly what Enzymes it says on the back of the bottle nothing less and nothing more. AND, yes I believe it's worth the cost of the two products together.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 6 monthes now for celiac and wheat allergy. I feel that I can tell a really big difference for the better.

works fine!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now I can eat small amounts of glutein without getting stomach ache.

gluten ease yes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My gut likes this product! Really

like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read that so far, there is no set standard measuring amount for the DPP-IV that is the active ingredient in these. But this number is "higher" than others so I chose it, as well as the brand is a good one. Other brands are in different measurement amounts so it's impossibe to compare huts to mgs to iu's, etc....

This product works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it and will reorder.

If you are Gluten intolerant this product is for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First off I will say that being checked out by your doctor is necessary to rule out the life threatening disease called Celiac disease. If you only are diagnosed with a gluten sensitivity or gluten intolerance this product can help to avoid the terrible lower abdominal cramping that you may go through if you ingest gluten. I take 2 pills before I ingest gluten and I can avoid the cramping. I don't do this on a regular basis but sometimes it's impossible to avoid the gluten especially if you've been invited over to someone's house and the only other alternative is to not stay to eat what your hostess has prepared. GlutenEase has helped me a lot!!!

Great product for a good digestion, also for children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Without the GlutenEase I could not eat bread. Since two years I am taking this and I have no longer digestion problems. I also recommend it to children with learning problems, because of the dairy and gluten (I work with children with learning problems). The dairy and gluten makes them restless and diffuse in their heads. With GlutenEase they keep their clear thinking. It is a fantastic product, with a quality I can not buy in Europe.

It does EASE the symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife is Gluten intolerant and has found this product quite good at easing the symptoms. We can manage gluten free comfortably at home, but when going out to dinner it can present difficulties. With these in her bag, she can eat whatever she wants and simply pops a pill before tucking in. Very pleased with this product.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over five years now and I it is the best. I use it along with the Digest Gold and it has been live saving for my sensitive digestion.

1 2