Page 1 - Reviews - Esfolio, Red Ginseng Essence Beauty Mask Sheet, 10 Sheets, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml) Each - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I was looking for skincare products with ginseng and I found this brand. I used one time and I can say already that is very good hydrating mask. It has a natural earthy but not overpowering scent, similar to raw unwashed potato. I keep the remaining serum to a small container and I use it as an essence. I'll have to test it bit more for more benefits.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have dry and sensitive skin and I like the ALOE essence one better. I don't enjoy the scent of this one, but it does feel good on my skin and it leaves it hydrated and beautiful. I use it before SPF and makeup, and the result is breathtaking :) I don't like that it has fragrance.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Again love..love..love they smell like dirt but in a good way!! there not sticky at all...the sheet its self is very easy to work with!!!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

In Asia, we turn on air conditioner at night time and skin would be very dry. Having the mask before bed can always keep skin moist. It smells goods and reasonable price.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I'm in love with these mask pack and it's so cute 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Inexpensive and affective It makes my skin feel hydrated Great quality Like the other type of masks better

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Not bad but I find it dries up pretty quick if you leave it on for a while. Has good benefits.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I haven't tried it yet but I know ginseng is good.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Im in love with those mask sheets

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Soothing for skin and dries up my pimples