Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the product. I used it many, many years ago and know what I was buying before hand. It is exactly what I wanted including the 32fl oz size bottle. The lecithin arrived in good order and in good condition. The lecithin was wrap very, very well. I was very surprised seeing all 8 bottles wrapped individually. Well done. Very Happy!

Poor Source of Phosphatidylcholine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The easiest way I've found to take this is to use liquid fish oil and a 2T shot glass. Pour in 1T of fish oil and then pour in the lecithin into the middle of the fish oil, forming an "egg yolk", then gulp it all down without squishing it around in the mouth first. Nonetheless, there are better alternatives available to get adequate phosphatidylcholine without the extra fat, calories and omega-6 present in this product.

My fault

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never thought Fearn Natural Foods would send out a GMO product. I've opened it so can't return it. I just want to remind people to always check for non-GMO products. Not bad tasting, but I'll stick with real food.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

product was as described.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I choose this brand because it seemed like a good value for the price. I am using the liquid lecithin along with Virgin Coconut Oil to make a non stick oil for my stainless steel fry pans. This works great.

Best Lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different types of lecithin powder,instant etc.... This one is the best and I like it, even if it is a little bit messy.

liquid lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My first order of liquid lecithin was shattered when it arrived. iHerb immediately sent out another bottle which was not broken this time but the lid was cracked so I'm not sure that I would risk ordering this from here again. The product itself is great.

It is Lecithin, but it's messy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is indeed a cheap high potency Lecithin (a tablespoon of this is much more potent than a tablespoon of granules or a couple softgels), but it is so thick that it is difficult to pour, and it is nearly impossible to swallow without mixing it with something else (e.g. yogurt). It's okay, and I will finish off the remainder, but I don't think I will reorder this. The only reason I think that you might want to get this is if you had some other application other than oral ingestion (e.g. a topical application).

I have no clue what to fill in here

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is what I expected but I received the product with a cracked bottle cap and leaking fluid which I reported. I hope they can package the product with better cushioning for shipment in the future.

Sticky!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this stuff is sticky and hard to use, but it did the job it was suppose to in my homeade lotion. Just know it is somewhat hard to work with.

1 2 3