Page 1 - Reviews - Fearn Natural Foods, Lecithin Granules, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The benefit I was wanting to get from this was a reduction in cholesterol since I heard it was helpful in this regard. The taste is o.k. The dosage size is small so this package lasts a LONG time. It has high quality ingredients that are beneficial to your health.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is the first time I purchased this product. The taste and quality are good. I take 3 spoons of granules during breakfast every day. It is good for health.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Have been taking this since 2021. iHerb has very good price and will keep buying from them.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Excellent product! I use it daily, and highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

Great, poor man option for person who want to have the benefit of the phosphatic acid( MTOR activation) increase in protein synthesis, better strengh gain and pump at the gym. Help also with focus

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Satisfactory to some extent, however it doesn't fully dissolves in shakes, quality seems good, but I will not buy Soy- based again!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Good quality - prompt delivery - great value

dessie
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great product at good price!

Posted on Nov 24, 2009

This is the Lecithin I like the best. Have tried other brands. Can honestly say, I just don't like the way those brands look (color and granule size) and don't like the way they store (can absorb moisture and become packed together). Fern packs a better quality Lecithin.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I love using this to make my own liposomal vitamin C.