Felix Lingonberries 10 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I rate this product 5 out of 5. excellent.It never raises my sugar level, I am type 2 diabetic and my levels have improved since Ive been eating the jam on bagels, using it in shakes, waffles or just a spoon full in the mornings. -from Atlanta

A delicious treat - perfect recipe

Posted by teacup on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is delicious if you like a sour-sweet taste such as cranberry sauce. I really enjoyed it very much. It has added sugar but not much. I've decided to go sugar free for now so I am not ordering more 'at this time'. fyi - hubby got a jar of blueberries with sugar and fruit pectin at Trader J's. and I almost went into insulin shock when I tried it. The added sugar in the TJ Blueberry Preserves was overwhelmingly sweet (almost sickening) to me unlike this very well made, smooth... Wild Natural Lingonberries TREAT. In the future we will purchase this delicious Lingonberry condiment again. It goes very well with Chicken or any other fowl. A few times I even ate a teaspoon after drinking a cup of milk as I wanted something sweet with milk but not too sweet and no starchy stuff and I didn't feel like eating chocolate as I am cutting down on Oxalic Acid. Usually my hubby eats all the cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving. (grin) We opened the wild-natural Lingonberries 'treat' in August and kept it in the fridge and I ate most of it. hehehe, He told me to get another jar in November or whenever it gets colder. If I am eating sugar again at that time I will purchase more.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one delicious jam! Will buy again

I'm in love!

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The first time I got this stuff, I knew I would have to get more. It is absolutely delicious and I can't recommend it enough. The fruit flavor comes through well and it is just the right amount of sweetness. Seriously, if you're cobsidering it, throw it in your cart now!

Loves this preserve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As good as it gets unless you make your own. Reminds us of Scandinavia where it is used on all kinds of breads, rolls as well as with poultry etc. It is like tiny little bursts of Cranberries.

Delicious and tangy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For those who don't like their jam too sweet this one is perfect. Also lingonberries are good for eyes! Eating this is way better than taking eye supplements

good eats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Lingonberries jam is extremely appetizing Goes well with roast chicken, Grate on French toast. Still trying other combinations i like too see biger jars.

Lingoberries Wild Swedish Berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I loved the Lingoberry Jam and need to order more. Your product was prompt and you had a speedy delivery which I thank you for. I will be ordering another jar from iherb.com. Thank you so much.

so and so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I expected a much higher fruit content. it's not too sweet something I enjoy, but it has too much "gelatin" which makes it kid of runny, almost too runny to spread on bread.

Seeds… Can't do

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward! Had to give to my Brothers! Smell Wonderful! I'll look if they make a seedless one…