Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, A Grade Korintje Cinnamon Powder, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I find it a bit bland than the usual cinnamon I use. I was expecting more powerful taste. But still I enjoy it. I add it to my daily coffee and now I cant seem to have coffee without it. I dont add additional sugar and still coffee tastes so satisfying. I also add it to cocoa and toast with condensed milk.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Great product, smell and taste is simply awesome. If you're in Europe (like me) chances are you can mainly (if not exclusively) find ceylon cinnamon in the shops. In this case I highly recommend giving this cinnamon a try. Nice, sweet taste (with ceylon I often add sweetener, with this Korintje I usually don't) Otherwise all good: big pack of high quality cinnamon. yummy

Posted on May 19, 2022

I buy this to get a pounds worth. I don't use it in cooking. I use this in my recipe for cat repellant. Good size with good price.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Size does matter. With the minimal cost, you'll get plenty of it. Still enjoying this large bulk. Always put some on your coffee. For good smell and good health.

Posted on May 2, 2022

It's a good quality product. No complaints. Be careful not to consume too much as cinnamon can be very toxic. Cinnamon Ceylon is the one that's free of toxins.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

A lot of cinnamon! the great bulk with coffee, tea and cooking ... it is the way I love that is using it when boiling chai to enhance the taste!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Taste great. I love it. I use it when I make chai tea, add it into my protein shake, bake easy version of hotcross bun. This is a must have for me. 😊😊😊

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

My favorite cinnamon as it is very aromatic. Since it is strong a little goes a long way. It’s great in all my baked goods. I store it in the freezer.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love this cinnamon! Flavorful and like regular cinnamon (once I ordered a cinnamon from here that was way too strong and not regular tasting). Great deal compared to the store prices!!! I buy all my spices in bulk. They keep for years.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Excellent value and flavor. Realized after I mad a batch of cookies, that this has so much more flavor than my past cinnamon. Will purchase again.