Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

First, I was hesitant to buy it. I figured I can get lemons and ginger, chop it up and make the same tea. NO! This tea mix is very pleasant and nice. It does not have strong taste, but mild soothing taste. I would compare it with chamomile tea with hint of lemon. And of course, Frontier never disappoints. The quality is good. The tea is dry but fresh, no dust but real dry plants.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Hard to describe this tea, if you haven’t had chicory before, you might not like it. I do like chicory and other bitter, savory tastes and I’m a fan of lemon so despite the mixed reviews I gave it a try. I was surprised at all the lemon pieces, but then realized the chicory needs a counterbalance, and the tart lemon does the trick. This will make a strange looking iced tea come summer, but I’ll give that a try too. The second steep is milder chicory and more citrus. I imagine I’ll be back to purchase another pound when this one is gone 😀

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Super good quality blend! Great ingredients, wonderful taste and amazing smell! Perfect to use during cold seasons to support immune system. The only downside is package of the product, after opening not very convenient to store it in it, so it requires an additional storage container. But besides that great tea!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

When I was little, if I got a cold, my mom would make lemon ginger water with honey for me to drink, it did help a lot. Now, I found this lemon ginger herbal tea, it’s very handy, it tastes and smells refreshing. Feel so much better after having a cup of this. Love it! Glad that I found this herbal tea. Would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

All of Frontier Naturals's products are excellent quality. They come in large size bags so they offer great value. The taste is great. I have at least 1-2 cups of herbal tea a day for the health benefits and to keep me from eating snacks mindlessly. It's also great if you're trying to avoid caffeine.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Smells really nice. I really hoped I liked it because the bag is huge. Tea quality is good. It's a big package, it'll last for a good few months. You can see the ingredients - bits of lemon, lemongrass, etc. I would describe it as a tinge of sour lemon, some warmth from ginger, some lemongrass and coriander-ish. It's all very balanced, tastes pretty good with some honey too. You don't need a lot for the fragrance to come out, if you like it strong then just add more mix.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love flavour but don't drink sweet drinks, so I keep a collection of various herbal teas that I add to a stove glass coffee jug and bring it gently to boil for a few minutes, this Lemon/ Ginger is one of my favourites, and sometimes when I turn off stove I'll put a teaspoon of green tea leaves to infuse. I drink one hot but let this sit out and I drink it throughout the day. Could be refrigerated also. I find the teas take about a desert spoon per 1.5 litres/ 6 cups. Helps me stay hydrated and I'm sure theres some goodness imparted besides flavour.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Good value and size for the money. The tea was fragrant and easily brewed strong flavorful tea. I would buy again. THe Rooibos tea leafs are not overpowering the lemon and ginger so it is a nice blend. I brew a cupt to relax. It's taste and scent are calming. Of course the wholesome all natural ingredients are caffeine free.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Tea is adorable, so tasty ♥️ I didn’t even talk about it’s positive features for health. This tea created to enjoy, so yummy ♥️ spices emphasize the taste. Your kitchen will Bloom with aromatic right after you open the box. Also amount is considerable, so you can share with your friends or other members of your family

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

The taste of this herbal tea is very unique but delicious, like a sweet and sour lemony blend with hints of ginger and lemongrass. I love that it's caffeine-free and I can drink it on a daily basis. There are no strange ingredients; everything has health benefits. Great for those who like a strong lemon tea!