Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Spearmint Leaf, 1.48 oz (42 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Initially I got these tea leaves for the evidence that they lessen androgens (male hormones) in the female body, that may cause hormonal acne around the chin-jawline area. This tea is amazing in its quality, smell and taste. You can tell the leaves are of a high quality once opening the bag. The sweet, minty, bubblegum smell of spearmint hits you. Although it seems like a small bag, a little goes a long way. I brew about 1 tsp in 8-10 oz of water and there’s a hint of sweetness in the tea. Very calming. GREAT before bed. Haven’t used it long enough to see results re. acne, but I have high hopes.

Rosy
Posted on Jul 8, 2021

This makes the best spearmint tea I've ever tasted. When I opened the bag, it smelled like fresh spearmint and I could tell that it's of high quality. I used 1 teaspoon for making tea and the spearmint was very strong for me so I will use a bit less next time. The taste and aroma however, were wonderful.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I like the smell and taste of it. I’m drinking spearmint tea because I read that 2 cups of it daily will help with hormonal acne. Hope it works for me.

05d02ddb-f5a3-4c6c-8011-0d8a2b05f8d9
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Quality ingredient and has stronger taste than supermarket tea bags. I am trying to stop taking caffeine, so i am experimenting with tea blends. I like spearmint tea because of its benefits for pcos. I usually have 2 servings per day. One package will last about 3 months because i use it with raspberry sometimes

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have grown my own spearmint for teas for a couple of years now and this product is just as flavorful and of a high quality. It has a strong minty smell that is pleasant and would be wonderful in a variety of homemade products. I diffuse it in tea with a little honey and it is a wonderful winter drink. I think it would be wonderful in a homemade soap as well.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

One of the best spearmint tea I've consumed. A little does go a long way. I find this more environmentally friendly and cost saving. Big bang for your buck if you ask me. I usually take 1 tbsp of this and steep it in 1 medium pot of boiling hot water. I find myself gravitating back to spearmint tea for my hormonal acne. Every time I feel one coming, I chug a pot of spearmint tea.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I brewed this tea with the help of the tea infuser from iHerb and it was wonderfully aromatic and full of flavor. It pairs well with a squirt of Dark Chocolate liquid stevia for a chocolate mint flavor profile. I might even add some to my morning coffee grind for a minty flavored coffee. The fact that it's organic makes it even better. Will definitely purchase this again.

Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I love mint - I use it for colds and flu, supports and strengthens the immune system and keeps it in good condition. I also use it for food - I add it to various recipes, drinks - juices and smoothies ... even for my Mojito A very favorite tea for me. The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The price is quite good for the quantity. Spearment tea can help with hormones so I've taken to having a glass during the time of the month. This is an econonmical purchase if you drink a lot of spearmint tea.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

First time purchasing and drinking spearmint tea, however, it will not be my last. It was so refreshing and delicious, didn’t even need to add any sweetener.