Page 1 - Reviews - Frontier Co-op, Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf, 0.99 oz (28 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought it for my allergies as nettle are known for it among its many other health benefits. I use this as a tea and drink daily. It has been working well for me. I used to always suffer from allergic rhinitis every morning, sneezing so much until around noon time, now it has been much better. I almost don’t have it anymore. Im thankful for this.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

The big ones are of course more economical, but these are great for herbs I want to try for the first time or I don't use as much. This particular purchase was a gift. I have used these for years and continue to do so because of the quality and freshness of herbs. Happy with my purchase. Nettles are traditionally used for seasonal allergies, like a natural antihistamine. They are also full of minerals, can potentially support health liver and healthy skin. Great as tea or an infusion. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

When i was young, my grandma would prepare tea from stinging nettle for her blood sugar concerns. So, i am quite familiar with some of its benefits. I bought this because i like frontier's quality ingredients and big package. I am cutting down coffee, so i am adding tea blends to my diet. I decided to add this because i read it could aid as pcos supplement

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I tried this to make tea mixed with a bag of chai to give it more flavor for 2 days before a doctor's visit. When they did and they A1 test on me. My score was great. So I decided to make this regular routine from time to time. I also enjoyed the flavor of the two teas combined with sugar and milk.I will be purchasing this whenever I can afford to do so.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The benefit of having nettle tea is that it helps to improve my hair by reducing daily hair shedding. I have taken it as a supplement in the past but I prefer tea as it tastes good and is easy to adjust concentration. Good smell and high quality, packed itself is fine but could be a bit bigger

34615a10-61a8-4dd4-87df-b2e14aec2157
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great product, high quality herbal tea and it arrived quickly. I've found it really benefits and improves my seasonal allergies to have a cup or two a day!

Posted on May 9, 2022

I feel so good when I drink this as a tea. The flavour is like green spring - but in a delicious way! Not bitter, just green like spring.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

So excited to find this product available! Wonderful herb for many uses but impossible to find in the country I am currently living in. So happy to get it here from iHerb. Shipping was fast and reasonably priced too!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I use this during allergy season. I find that my symptoms are better and the flavor is mild and delicious. I often turn it into a cold tea on ice and enjoy it that way as well.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very surprised by how huge this bag is! Totally worth the money for an organic bag of herb! Will order again for sure! I love this product line!