Help

Delicious Grain-Free Flour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product a try, and it is really tasty! Since there was no info on whether pesticides were used on the chestnuts, I emailed the company and was happy to get the reply after they checked with their vendor in Italy. They are grown without pesticides! Also, the company lab tests ALL their products for pesticide residue. Just thought some may want to know.

Yummyyy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Chestnut flour is hard to find here in Finland, but I'm so glad I spotted this on iHerb. The taste is great and it's gluten free. This would be a great add to your raw chocolate!

Great!

Posted by CindyW on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it. They now sell it in a canister.

Love the chestnut flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the pancakes made of the flour. Great taste!

Don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm planning on making a crepe/pancake for breakfast one of these days when I find the recipe again! It's in an Italian vegetable cookbook, and has a cream cheese filling. As I recall, it was just chestnut flour and water for the batter. I gave 5 stars bec. even though I haven't yet used it, I didn't want to penalize the manufacturer.

unexpectedly pleasant surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A half-way decent chestnut flour would have been OK. What I got was a truly excellent product that allowed me to re-create some long-forgotten and marvelous recipes. Particularly successful were the chestnut pancakes and Tuscan style "castagnaccio". I hope to get my re-order in time for Thanksgiving dinner. Congrats, folks!! Bravi!!

ordering with iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery and great prices!! Will definetly order again from Iherb!!

service