Page 1 - Reviews - Gaia Herbs, Kava Root, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on May 23, 2022

This really does work, you just have to get past the dirty potatoe peeling water taste …but it’s worth it …you’ll be dreaming of late night pacific island kava ceremonies in no time! 🏝🏝🏝🌺🌺🌺

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The best Kava supplement I have tried. beats all of the capsule versions. The effects are felt after a few minutes. Great benefits for sleep and relaxation. Taste is good.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

The instructions say 20-30 drops, but for me, 5 drops was enough to get the desired effect. The effect is similar to alcohol and benzodiazepines, it removes tension and relaxes you.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Love love this quality Kava! Can really feel the benefits. Super calming, no nasty ingredient, and in a perfect size package. Great alcohol replacement for NA cocktails. Seen a great improvement in my anxiety levels.

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

I have tried a few different brands of kava and this one is very good. I use a dropper in a small glass of water in the evening to promote relaxation and help with sleep. It works well without side effects and the taste is minimal. I will purchase this again.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

It has a strong alcohol taste. But it's potent. My tongue got a bit numb, but this is normal when using Kava. It's a sign this product works.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Wonderful product, feeling so calm and relaxed. I would order it again no doubts!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Works well ~ ! happy with it. have recommended to a few friends.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

cant feel any of the relaxing effects but taste really bitter

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Kava kava is a great soothing suplement that I feel is working. Even my wife told me that I am more relaxed than normally 😆