Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, 50 & Wiser Men, Whole Food Multivitamin, 240 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I've searched for a good multivitamin for a long long time, probably 50 or more brands and blends, and this one clearly stood out as a winner, it has adequate potency of vitamins and minerals and none of the 10.000% levels that you see in other brands. And the number 1 selling point was the fact that the ingredients were derived from all-natural sources, and they were in their natural more absorbable forms, it does seem like this product is of the highest quality. I've had deficiencies in a lot vitamins and this brand will be my go to, the size is good and the pills are easy to swallow, I take one capsule a day with a decent nutritive diet.

3b5e6cc3-dad8-45ed-b06d-ef6adc54e78e
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Garden of Life products are by far superior to all other multi-vitamins and supplements. Not only are they organic, but they include enzymes and probiotics for healthy digestion. My husband and I have been taking them for 17 years now when Doctor Jordan Rubin created them and owned the company. His books such as "Patient Heal Thyself", and "The Maker's Diet" are a wealth of nutritional information. My husband and I don't get sick anymore. Even when COVID spread through our area, we did not get sick. We are both 61 years old and healthy. Not only that, but we look 10 years younger than our current age.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Excellent My father and my husband feel better. More energy, better immune and digest. Brighter skin and reduce hair fall. Thankyou garden of life and iherb.

3ab82043-9b30-472e-b083-061804e5853c
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

"Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Men" produced by "Garden of Life" has great quality, very easy to swallow capsules, each of 240 vegetarian capsules contains 25+ vitamins and ingredients (practically vast majority of well known food supplements recommended for people 50+). It is convenient to split suggested daily serving size of 4 capsules into 2 portions each has 2 capsules (e.g. lunch and dinner time). By the way, my wife consumes the product of "Garden of Life" - "Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women". I (69) and my wife (64) are taking these products during last 3 years.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Bought these for my husband after trying the women's Vitamin Code brand. I like high percentage of nutrients on the label. 4 pills seem like a heavy dose but splitting it into 2 doses, twice a day is not too overpowering. My husband is sensitive to many medications so that is just the amount he can take at one time. We think there is a lot of fiber in these vitamins which is helpful for 70 year old systems like ours. I like the dark glass packaging that protects the pills from heat and humidity. These are great pills for a person who is is Vitamin D deficient. We also like the fact that there is a kosher symbol on this brand which means animal gelatin is not used to make the capsules.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Excellent whole food vitamin for me. As I am getting older I noticed that I would get bruises on my arms if I would bump into something. I started taking this vitamin 3 months ago and I am not getting any more bruising. I also have more energy. I like that it is third party tested!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These vitamins are excellent quality containing the perfect amount of a large spectrum of ingredients for our daily vitamin needs. They are perfect for those nearing or in their senior years. They are easy to swallow and digest it’s capsule form. My husband has been taking them for years!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Gives me a nice boost without the headaches I used to get when I was taking B-Complex with too much B-12. I take two a day but if I am very tired in the afternoon I take two more and it helps quite a bit with no problem falling asleep at night like with other stimulants like coffee , B-12 or co-enzyme Q-10 . Very gentle but also very effective ,a little expensive but it's all natural so I guess that it more expensive to make

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My husband used to tease me about taking my "girlie vitamins," so I finally ordered some of these for him so he wouldn't feel left out! He was surprised to find that, "Hey, these geezer man vitamins are actually improving my superpowers, I haven't been getting colds, I concentrate better, and I feel manly!" 😆 Seriously though, these are a great multivitamin, it's easy to swallow the small capsules, they're in recyclable and accessible packaging, high quality, and always fresh. Excellently sourced ingredients, too.