Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Smart Flow, Organic, Pear, Blueberry, Apple, Avocado, 6 Pack, 3.5 oz (99 g) Each - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I use this for my toddler (just over 1 year in age). Great mix of high quality ingredients which he seems to love the taste of! The size of the package is good and I can get quite a few servings out of it (freeze for a longer lifespan after opening). I frequently mix this with tofu or mild flavored yogurt.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

One of the best purchases I did for my little one! He loves it, the taste is so good, easy to use you can taste the ingredients that it has so you know is good quality and it is a great way to have something on-the-go when you need it. It is a benefit that the size and package are so kid friendly that you know there won't be a lot of mess. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

quality is great ingredients are organic, taste looks good with my kid, use is great coz you just need hot milk. size is ok with its price, package is ok, benefit from organic is good, age of being served is a 6months and up. frequency of use is ok with my kid, he likes it, diet is ok, flavor well its organic, leafy,

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

My son loves these snacks from Gerber, they are so easy to use, the package is really comfortable and doesn’t take much space in the bag! The benefits are numerous, because the ingredients are clean and the quality of these is very high! I buy only Gerber purees, and glad that they taste good!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 10-months old baby

Posted on May 20, 2022

Sitter 2nd Foods® Non GMO Project Verified USDA Organic Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors Always Unsweetened & Unsalted Grown With Clean Field Farming™ Practices Every fruit & veggie is grown Non-GMO. Always has been, always will be. Our requirements for growing our fruits and veggies are among the strictest in the world. We partner with our farmers to be sure the food we grow meets standards strict enough for tiny tummies. We harvest our fruits & veggies at just the right time to make naturally yummy purees. We know where every fruit & veggie is grown, right down to the farms and fields. Made with: 1/4 Pear 28 Blueberries 1/6 Apple 1/2 tbsp Avocado In each pouch serving age

a0271993-d1f2-4838-bdf3-d4ceb5c6e890
Posted on May 27, 2022

I tried al most all flavor they are all good. The quality of ingredients is good and it taste nice so baby likes them. The package is nice and size is convenient to use for baby to eat alone and to carry when going out. If my review help please click thumbs 👍 up

Posted on May 26, 2022

Love the quality ingredients, leaving out unnecessary fillers, etc. my daughter loves the taste. Size is a bit smaller than I'd like, but probably a perfect serving size for a younger aged child, as my daughter is already 13 months and eats a lot more. This pouch is not sufficient for a snack, I always have to add to it.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The smart flow makes things so much easier for infants to drink. They also drinks it out if curiousity. However this only works if your infant knows how to suck from a straw. If not will have to squeeze it on a spoon to feed them. It is also advisable to control by squeezing the pouch for them, as infants tend to suck too much and therefore spit out. It gets messy.