Gentle clarifying scrub / Мягкий очищающий скраб

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This scrub clarifies my oily skin well. It’s pretty gentle so, theoretically, you could use it every day as the manufacturer suggests, but I don’t risk so and use it once in 4 days. I use it before applying clarifying clay mask from this brand – the scrub prepares the skin for mask’s work well. Recommended. If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Этот скраб хорошо очищает мою жирную кожу. Он довольно мягкий, поэтому, теоретически, можно его использовать и каждый день, но я его использую раз в 4 дня. Использую перед нанесением очищающей глиняной маски из данной серии – скраб хорошо подготавливает кожу к ее действию. Рекомендую. Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

Fabulous Product!

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product for sensitive skin as the polish is so fine it doesn't feel like you're ripping off skin. Unlike walnut shell based scrubs this one's a KEEPER!

Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one has been my favorite for some years now. Great exfoliator!

Good, but I'd like it to be grainier

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefer a grittier exfoliant, but if you are looking for something gentler that also doesn't have a lot of funky ingredients, this is for you. I haven't noticed a major difference in my skin, but before that I was already exfoliating regularly.

Dislike

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff doesn't scrub very well, you have to press it in really hard. Plus, it is hard to wash off because I think it leaves a film on my face. I think it is also causing me to break out, not sure if it is an ingredient or what. The only think I liked is the smell of the product which is very nice and not overwhelming.

My son loves this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's probably a bit too rough for my sensitive skin but my son loves this product. He is in his 20s and has been using it for close to 2 years now. It helps to control excessive sebum and keeps his breakouts under control. Particularly helpful for someone with an active outdoor lifestyle.

You'll get addicted to the benefits and results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really works into the pores , definitely lowered breakouts and skin impurities! I felt and saw a difference in 3 days !

Great easy to use scrub, if you are new to iherb open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin can get a bit dry and sensitive at times and oily at other times. I can use this scrub anytime and it seems to have a normalising effect on the skin. Does not irritate at all and leaves skin feeling fresh and supple. Very happy I bought this product.

Mild scrub with moisturizer

Posted by felininho on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is not tough and leaves a soft skin feeling, I believe because of the included moisturizer. Need some water to work properly. Can be used daily.

nice texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this scrub because of it's texture, skin feel after washing and that it has no smell. sometimes I use it as a mask, because it replace clay and other cleansing masks for it's ingredients- ashes and carbon. also, it has Retinyl, so I leave it for few minutes before scrubbing, to do it's job- clarify.