Page 1 - Reviews - Giovanni, Slim Satin Hair Scrunchies, Blush, Black, Gray, 5 Scrunchies - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

The quality on these is great and the satin feels quite smooth. They hold my very thick my hair well without pulling tightly on the scalp. They are a nice medium size and I can comfortably tie them up to three times around my hair. Style wise I think these are very cute and can be worn both at home and outside!

0734c8cf-0363-45cd-a55b-b9335bbec0fb
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I can’t even describe how cute these are in real life. The material is pretty without it looking cheap. As a person with thin hair this is perfect and not bulky when worn. The extra scrunch holds it really well too.

ee967d3d-8c1e-47a1-9e5b-a44b3d7a8489
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I thought I would like these as an everyday wear with less stress on the ends of my hair since I like to quickly throw my hair in a bun without properly tucking my ends. it has a pretty good stretch to them but the satin doesn't feel that soft or smooth compared to the extra large scrunchies. see the photos for size comparison. they are not joking when they mean extra large! the size is best for thinner hair types and all Curly gals. all ages approved since the colors are neutral

ec08cdd6-f881-4ace-b369-fb5d12698ac9
00e4db48-7066-496e-9e8a-e3ebc370cf9d
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Perfect size and quality of silk !! Exactly what I was looking for for my wavy hair, and it does not pull on the scalp or ruin the curl composition. I don’t see myself using the grey or pink, so I wish they’d make a pack with just black colored ones

Posted on May 23, 2022

Loved these! Great size for my chin length hair, and it's very very soft. I have very fine and wavy hair, and the scrunchies didn't crease of pulled at my hair even when I slept with them, so that's a 10 in my book. Will repurchase in the future!

Posted on May 20, 2022

silk!!!! everything your hair needs to prevent any breakage, i use it when i go to sleep or put my hair in a ponytail, the size of the elastic is also perfect so when you tie it, it’s also not too tight or tugging on the hair. overall i love the quality of this product.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great little satin scrunchies! They seem to be of good quality, perfect size and they're super soft on my fine curly hair. I also like how nice the scrunch look on my wrist when I don't wear it on my hair. The packaging was alright (no plastic I think) Would recommend!

Ana0D0
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Very strong hold. I have thick hair and these do not slip off! They're very soft and don't tug or break the hair. Perfect!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

these are the perfect size for my fine curly hair. the quality of the scrunchies is good. i threw away my regular hair bands and started using these satin scrunchies, and it’s been a life changer. it benefits your hair by decreasing breakage.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Doesn’t leave any markings on my hair. I use this day and night, doesn’t snag my hair. Used to use the rubber coils but this is so much better. Love the colours too.