Page 1 - Reviews - GNC, Herbal Plus, Fenugreek, 610 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great quality products with good price. Fast delivery. Ingredient with exact form

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great milk stimulate . Fast delivery and excellent quality

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I have congenital progesterone deficiency. Therefore, I am constantly looking for new herbs and ways to build up progesterone naturally. When solving gynecological problems, fenugreek shows excellent results. Included in the composition is diosgenin, a substance akin to the hormone progesterone. For this reason, unlike the male, the female body with unstable hormonal levels is able to synthesize the amount of steroid hormones that are needed at the moment, such as corticosteroids and estrogen. As a result, the woman's hormonal background naturally normalizes. Also for the treatment of infectious diseases of the reproductive system, inflammation of the uterus and vagina. Additionally, taking fenugreek is advisable for polycystic ovary; increased libido; during menopause; with menopause; quick recovery after childbirth. The drug is working, small pimples on the face disappeared in the first week of admission, which is very significant. I definitely recommend it! I wanted to write more, but the moderator does not miss (.

3a6d03f1-8cbc-4ca7-8dd6-ca76c4e83758
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Normalizes blood pressure, strengthens hair. Organizes the work of housing and communal services. Problems with the intestines were gone literally after a week of use. Normalizes the functioning of the genitourinary system. I felt it after half a month of taking it. They write that the hormonal background is getting better. But I will know about it only in a couple of months, when I go to take tests. But the fact that the intestines work like a clock and the hair falls out much less is a fact, verified by myself.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

It is very convenient to drink fenugreek in capsules. General benefits of fenugreek for the body: Normalizes the digestive tract. Reduces the level of bad cholesterol. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, prevents the formation of blood clots and plaques. Normalizes the work of the genitourinary system. Recommend. Thanks to iHerb for this suggestion.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

My experience is very much praised, and I have a pill to eat, which is better than making it at home, because my time does not allow me to drink the ring every day.

240ae2cc-1c79-4e2f-ba83-f965a5cecfad
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Fenugreek is taken during breastfeeding, as well as to normalize the hormonal background of a woman. Good for the gastrointestinal tract. Well clears the lungs, removes mucus.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

My hair began to fall out less, the swelling went away and my blood pressure returned to normal.

2717901b-5d1d-4ce0-bdc4-bd414cc302b8
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It may be irrelevant, but I felt that my period was delayed and that I had some swelling, so I stopped it and took a look.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love fenugreek, it has many useful properties. I take for immunity periodically.