Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, Organic Yogis, Freeze Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Strawberry, 1 oz (28 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Product tastes good, with mild strawberry flavor. Simple and healthy ingredients too. Package and serving size is good, can be kept after opening. My 10-month age baby loves it, and also good for him to practice pincer grasp. With yogurt inside, my baby can also get the healthy gut benefits while snacking.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Yummy flavor and taste, great quality, ingredients and size. The package is cute for all ages. Great use to snack on for myself to stop my sweet tooth from going over board. I had followed the serving size to keep myself from craving sweets and keep myself on a diet.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

ALL TIME FAV .. Taste soo gooooooood Will purchase again. My fav snack... i take them everywhere withme they are good quality simple ingredient a tastes sooo good i use it as a snack the size is good the package doesn't leak and I think all ages will benefit from it this flavor is soo good.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Bought a few snacks for my one year old nephew to try. It smells really fragrance, I know it's of a good quality, not sweet at all with natural fruity taste and the best part is that it melts in your mouth. The size of the packet is enough for a child to snack for a week's worth of snacks. My nephew loves it, will consider to repurchase it again!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Very yummy taste, my daughter age 3 loves it. Size and package is just nice to fit into her little toddler bag for trips, however we do try to limit her intake as it's a bit sweet. Flavor is really good, yummy strawberry taste. Love that it comes in a ziplock so we can store it on the go!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Delicious, creamy, with no nasties! I really enjoy it as well as my 10 month old baby. It melts in your mouth so safe for babies. Just keep in mind to seal the packet properly otherwise if it goes soft it doesn't melt in yours/babies mouth so it maybe more dangerous.