IT REALLY WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. I take this along with raw apple cider vinegar for added assurance and it keeps me in ketosis not matter what I eat. I have also lost 14 pounds in a month using this supplement. Let me also add that nothing else have ever given me these results.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think these are doing some good. As I'm prediabetic I try to restrict my carb intake anyway, but occasionally "splash out" on a sandwich or some fries. If I'm planning to eat such things, I pop a couple of these babies and my blood sugar rises by no more than 20, which is amazing! Very impressive, because before I bought these my b/s would rise by 60 or more. I don't think these are a license to eat loads of carbs if you're prediabetic or diabetic though - you still have to be careful but these tablets allow you a little leeway when you need it. Highly recommended!

Healthy Origins, Phase 2, Starch Neutralizer, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. I take one capsule 1/2 hour prior to eating a carbohydrate meal and in return I get lower blood glucose readings!

Works great to lower blood sugar and lose weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a 39 year old female type 1 diabetic with kidney disease, so I am using this in combination with bromelain (to digest just protein) and it works great. I get to block alot of carbs, and lower blood sugars, but still digest the hard-to-handle protein that is so hard on my kidneys. I have been taking this carb blocker for about 3 months now, and have lost about 10 pounds. Will definitely keep buying it!

I love this product!

Posted by jennyhailey on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product with great price! It really helps me loosing and maintaining my weight! I am taking it with Chitosan. Please click "Yes" if you found this review helpful

PHASE out carbs 2Day!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great price and it works! Didn't feeel the carb spike + dip after carb heavy meals and did not disrupt my diet even with a few 'splurges' on carbs. Worth the price paid totally! Recommended A+++ Act today and grab this carb blocker now! Your blood sugar will thank you (:(:

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used one bottle of this and lost a lot of tummy fat. I tried losing this weight for years but with phase two I have been able to lose this fat. I take 2 tablets a day with meals and 7minutes excersie every day. I recommend it. It works

STARCH NEUTRALIZER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Blocks up to 80% of starch eaten at a meal and reduces fat absorption by up to 30% at a meal. It is the first clinically-proven all-natural standardized extract derived from the white kidney bean. Great price and exceptional service.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

lost 5lbs in 1.5 weeks so far.

Can't go out in public after taking these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this supplement to help when I have the occasional carb overload. The problem is they cause so much gas I can barely walk after taking them. It's the worse type of gas too because it's not easy to pass, it just sits in your gut causing cramping and bloating. Even if I cut the dose in half, I'm still in terrible pain for nearly 24 hours. I will never buy this product again.