Help

Excellent Strength Of Natural Astaxanthin

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this astaxanthin because I do not necessarily need to take it every day. I take this together with Madre Labs Omega 3 and they seem to work well together. I use astaxanthin to keep my muscles working smoothly :) Astaxanthin is a must have for athletes and active people; increases endurance, stamina and recovery. Small capsules are very easy to swallow. Astaxanthin has shown to be 550 times stronger than vitamin E, 800 times stronger than CoQ10 and 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C in its antioxidant activity. Astaxanthin is the most powerful antioxidant available but it is so much more too: internal sunscreen, strong benefits for heart, eye and brain health, joint and tendon health. Astaxanthin tackles also low-grade inflammation that is thought to be at the root of many chronic diseases! Vitamin E in this product is a good addition. Astaxanthin together with Vitamin E protects for example against premature aging of the skin. Astaxanthin is your secret weapon to health and beauty...anyone over the age of 40, even if feeling completely healthy, should start taking astaxanthin as a preventive measure to fend off life-threatening diseases. It is important to take astaxanthin consistently for four to six weeks to allow it to concentrate in your body. First two months 12 mg is the most approriate recommended dosage, after that you may lower the dose to 4 mg or 8 mg per day if you want. You should always take astaxanthin with a meal that includes some fat. I hope you found this review helpful, if so kindly click the Yes button below, thank you. You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too.

12 mg Astaxanthin, good stuff indeed

Posted by helpingfatpeople on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best thing ever! My wrinkles under the eyes are disappearing! (I also use argan oil for the wrinkles) Have been using it together with hemp oil, pau darco, vitamin d and black currant oil. Plus regular foods like raspberries, and a salad with carrot, beet, lemon and oil. (I´ve read that wrinkles under the eyes are a sign of liver-kidney probelms. The wide use of health damaging wifi/emf technologies will just increase the burden on our bodies)

Triple strength means more protection against sunburns

Posted by rautavaara on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking these, one a day. So if the price is a issue...you get two pay checks before this runs out. If you want your joints to feel painless, you don't want to get sunburned....do me a favor, and order this :)

One of My Top Supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely in my two 5 supplements. Very happy to see the newer 12 mg strength as I'd been taking 3 of the 4 mgs previously. Good value.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after a Dr Oz recommendation. This product starts to make you feel better in only a few days. I use it with ubiquinol. This is the highest strength available on this site. This product is not available in Australia which is no bother as the price and shipping speed from iherb is brilliant. PS, don't wait till your health starts failing before you do some thing about it, prevention is better than cure. I wish this was around years ago

Endurance Athlete FUEL!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a Triathlete competing in long distance Triathlon races including the Ironman, this fantasic supplement is great in providing that additional kick during the race and especially in recovery. I take this everyday without fail and it helps DRAMATICALLY with ensuring that my muscles recover quickly from training and racing quickly. I used to take 3 of the 4mg softgels but love the 12mg in one capsule now...Thanks Healthy Origins and and thanks IHerb you are both great!!!!

This is my magic potion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am in good health and do not take any prescription drugs, even though I am 46 years old. I have been taking hyaluronic acid for five years and that fixed most my problems. Early in 2014, I had constant eyestrain and sore ankles that would not go away. After taking this product, the problems had disappeared over night. I notice jogging became easier and I do not sunburn as easily. Be careful about the natural sunscreen claims. I still get sunburned but I can stay out in the sun twice longer and the sunburn does not hurt so badly. The first two weeks, I did feel dizzy and a rush of euphoria after taking this product but that has disappeared.

Astaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will be ordering this again. Provides boost in energy without jitteriness. Softgels easy to take.

Longer/stronger hair and nails/ less sickness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Healthy Origins 12mg Astaxanthin is A #1 in my books. I have noticed three definite advantages since I began taking this powerful antioxidant almost 2 years now. I take 1 every day and so does my husband. I have never had strong nails before, and my nails would always split and have ridges. I do not have that problem anymore. I have long, strong nails. This is a GREAT product. I will continue to use it. I have not had a doctors visit this year and I attribute most of not all to taking this product without fail. Thank you Healthy Origins for a GREAT product and thank you iherb for selling this product at a reasonable price and fast shipping.

It really helps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have inflammation on my knees and this product really remits it.