Page 1 - Reviews - Herb Pharm, Mother's Lactation, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 16, 2020

After 5 months of lactation I suddenly felt loss of milk. So I drank teas etc it helped a little. Got this drops today, only took it twice and already feel the effect. Took it with blessed thistle as it is known to work better together. Will continue using and update the review soon.

Posted on May 15, 2021

Best way to increase milk supply. Morning pump has doubled. Cost effective

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

It tastes horrible. But the effect is fantastic. Definitely recommendable.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

This really helped with my milk supple. The taste isnt too bad.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

Loved it, used with the Lactation milk tea and really noticed an increase in supply :)

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I felt the difference since the first day. Recommended. Smell and taste is ok, and acceptable

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

I used this but can't say it helped much

Posted on Nov 14, 2017

I have this along with Traditional Medicinals Mother's Milk tea to increase milk production. I just add a dropperful to the tea and because the ingredients are similar, it kind of blends in and I don't notice any bitter taste. In fact, the tea tastes even better! I have been having this regularly for the past 3 weeks since delivering my second baby and my milk supply has been good. I guess its working, though its hard to tell if it is just this or the combination of Mother's Milk tea and this. In any case, I love it and plan to continue to use it.

Posted on Feb 28, 2017

I started to pump and store my breastmilk for when I go back to work. I noticed I can only produce 1 ounce of breastmilk, on both breast. My baby was hungry all the time! So I purchase this tonic! And I can say this has increased my milk supply to 3 sometimes 4 ounces per pump! For the price and the quality of breastmilk, I highly recommend this! I'm already purchasing my third bottle. I'm super happy with this product! Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 12, 2019

Its been almost 8 days i have been taking the bottle.i only take once in the morning and night but dont see or feel any milk supply in me.