IE

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Excellent! Best haircolor!

I've used the 8R mixed with 10N half by half to achieve lighter copper, closer to the strawberry blonde. I've satisfied with the result with a color consistant and beautiful. The bottle size is more that enough for medium length hair. I have no more than 30% of grey hair so I'm not worried about that. I have a sensitive scalp so no irritation there. The quality of haircolor is just amazing, best that I've ever tried even considering salon coloring.

dd56cfca-510b-4e4e-bb12-40ea7551e562
8bfbb8d9-947a-4300-a879-c3185b08509f
7f1f2f71-692b-4732-bb79-3f05e3a0a628
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I mix 1/3 10N with 2/3 9N to create warmth and depth in my white hair. This gives my hair a natural look and as the white grows back in there's no drastic contrast as in the old days when I tried to remain a brunette long after it was hopeless. People often compliment my hair color and I only color it two or three times a year! No issues with dryness or irritation as with other hair color products.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I haven’t been to a hair salon since the beginning of the pandemic. I love the quality and easy to use formula of this product. I love the natural ingredients of the product. I get compliments on my hair color a lot and I like it better than the salon. I love not spending hours at the salon.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I ordered it for my mom on her request. She loves it every since. It covers her gray hair well and we had no problem applying it. My mom's scalp and hair are VERY sensitive but she had no allergic reaction. The colors/shades are accurate as well on her dark c blond hair. I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
1,373

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I really liked that it is convenient to mix two liquids from bottles, which then turn into a gel. It is well applied to the hair, it does not flow. I liked that it does not smell of chemicals at all, despite the fact that the color is light. shades, but perfectly painted over gray hair

Posted on May 25, 2022
1,528

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I'm addicted, no ammonia smell, healthy hair and scalp , no burning or irritations. My normal color is about 6 and the results of using 10N gives me a natural strawberry blond color, whom I surprisingly like. Not the results snowing on the packages.