Page 1 - Reviews - Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears, Complete Multi, Vegetarian, Natural Strawberry, Orange and Pineapple Flavors, 90 Gummy Bears - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Yummy yummy in my tummy! Kids loved it! Will def buy it again :)

Posted on Dec 20, 2015

LOVE the sour taste!! Nice gooey texture. I was looking for gummy vitamins that are either gelatin-free or porcine-free. I emailed Hero Nutritional, without getting my hopes up, and they responded that "the source of gelatin in all of our non-vegetarian products is a porcine source." So this was my only option. Besides, they looked so yummy I couldn't resist not trying them! I like that they're vegetarian (not vegan - contains Vitamin D3 cholecalciferol that is synthesized from lanolin). The percent daily value for adults is half that of children. I read somewhere that, as an adult, I should be taking double the dose (6 bears). That means 2x bottles per month! I'd definitely buy them again if they go on sale.

Posted on Jun 30, 2008

My kids loved this. I will have to order 2 containers of this next time because there wasn't enough for the entire month. I wished they sold bigger containers of this product. I can't find this anywhere else at such a good price, nor would I want to. Thanks iherb.

Posted on Jan 2, 2008

My 3 year old, who is going through a picky stage is taking these regularly and likes them. The content is exactly what her pediatrician prescribed, and these vitamins are much less expensive than other competitors I have found through other sources.

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

Great

Posted on Mar 5, 2008

The yummi bears are excellent for my four year old kid. She loves them. But my two year old didnt like them. It sorts of sticks in his teeth and that's why he didnt like them. I guess.

Posted on Oct 24, 2016

My kids like it, gelatin free, but hope to have it with better price

Posted on Nov 30, 2007

This is a very good vegetarian product, my son likes a lot. Hope your store has more vegetarian or vagan products in the future.

Posted on Mar 5, 2009

My 16 and 21 year old kids love this. They won't take the hard big pills but this one is loved by them. Go figure... big kids...

Posted on Dec 16, 2018

Great product for kids. I worry a little less knowing they are getting some extra nutrients from these little guys.