Page 1 - Reviews - Himalayan Institute, Neti Wash Plus, Daily Neti Pot Boost, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on May 15, 2022

I don’t neti regularly, but add these drops to salt water when I feel sinus issues coming on. The scent is great and the ingredients seem very effective.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

When my sinus are inflamed I find this product does a nice job or keeping the inflammation down. Plus I'm a firm user of essential oils and this one uses those that are great for the sinuses. These oils are know to open up the sinuses and also have antimicrobial properties, win win.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

i cant used my neti pot without this because it makes your nose moisturize than salt alone

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

If you frequently use a netipot like a do this is a nice boost either everyday or weekly. Not sure it actually does anything effective but it smells nice 😂

Jaycee24
Posted on Jan 22, 2021

This is a really good addition to my neti pot rinse. I add around a teaspoon of pure sea salt to boiled water and allow it to cool down. I then add two droppers of neti wash plus and it really helps when my nose is a bit stuffy or runny. I can't say if it is doing anything specifically but the ingredients are beneficial so I will keep using it.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The scent of this product is effective. Easy to use. Great value. Excellent quality ingredients. The size lasts us months, even with frequent use.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Gentle and strong in the same time. I use it when I feel I caught infection. Works great in the first symptoms.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Have just started using a Neti pot with this and the recommended salt… feel a huge improvement in sinus-related issues. Works for me.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Really soothes my sinuses. Slightly cooling. Very comfortable. A necessary component for a Neti pot session in my book.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great product for adding to your neti wash - gentle and effective. Natural ingredients and nice scent. Good for use every day.