Page 1 - Reviews - Homeolab USA, Kids Relief, Cough & Cold Syrup, For Kids 0-12 Yrs, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My one-year-old came down with a bad cough (his first sickness since being born) and this cough syrup definitely helped him! I have this and the night time version, both were great. He was over the cough within 3 days. He had no problem taking it and did not seem to dislike the flavor at all. I will definitely keep this stocked in my medicine cabinet.

BomBom
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Bought it for a friend who doesn't want to give paracetamol to her kids when they are sick. I told her there are natural remedies and why not try it out? She just received it yesterday and haven't got a chance to try but she's happy that she has other more natural options when it comes to kids cold/flu!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

my daughter like it, i use to give the syrup for for her many syrup different ,this one is good one that she love the taste and it help to her very well , work good

Posted on May 12, 2022

My kids like the taste and it seems to help them especially at night there are some improvements... The ingredients of this homeopathic medicine is good... used it for kids ages 2-6.. The color of the product is yellowish clear you can add this in their water if your child does not like to see medicine... it may help.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

My son has no issues with taking this medicine, I came across this because my son hates grape flavored medicine, gave it a try and it works great. I now have to order it online, but it is well worth it (actually I'm saving money in the long run)

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love to use it when my baby if feeling uncomfortable or irritated, this product reliefs him But when he has fever i would recommend the normal paracetamol to help the temperature decrease

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Haven’t had complaints about the taste so that’s a plus. Not sure it works as I could not see effects after taking it but still used it.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

great cough and cold syrup for the kids and works really well.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Both of my children like it’s taste, and it really helpes to recover more quick. Would order it again

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great for reduce fiver, i used it several times and its really helped, put like on if it was helpfull.