Page 1 - Reviews - Houston Enzymes, AFP Peptizyde, 90 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I bought this thing since read that it would assist with the request that goes with sinus contaminations. I don't have the foggiest idea how it functions however it clearly does. My significant other has been utilizing it now for around two months. It is hypersensitivity season here he actually battles with the sensitivities however has had positively no sinus oder since the day he began taking this item. I realize that isn't what it is made for however that is the reason he utilizes it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is a fantastic product!! I’ve been giving this to my daughter for years. This past year she forgot to take it to college with her and called me begging for her to send “her enzymes” asap!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

If you eat a lot of meat this is nessisary. Instead of just Proteste Enzyme alone, get this one, it has all the protien enzymes you need.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is the only brand of digestive enzyme that has worked for me for many years. Helps with the bloated feeling I get if I don't take the 1 capsule that I normally take along with 1 cap of Houston Zyme Prime. The product has been getting very expensive at most web sites so getting rewards for future purchases is helpful.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

A good mix of digestive enzymes in a clear capsule and with no other strange additives.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

A good focused blend from Dr Houston. Started on this product 7 yrs ago, but have since moved on to more affordable broad spectrum blends with DPPIV.

Posted on Jun 22, 2020

Simply reduces the majority of my wheat related allergy. It's expensive compared to the others. In my particular case I prefer this protease and peptidase blend vs those with Amylase. The latter enzyme seems to give me terrible cramps (probably due to a sugar/gut bacteria imbalance). Just a lifesaver. When taken 20 or 30 minutes before eating wheat the effect is far superior than if taken at the time of eating or after.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Good and it helps great

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Works great, easy to take