Page 1 - Reviews - Houston Enzymes, Lypazyme, 120 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

This product does give me excellent results as to digest the fat I eat. I take one capsule along with a bile capsule when I eat meals that includes a fair amount of fat. I use to have yellowish stools, now, I do not. I was concerned for the vitamines A, D, E and K. I sure will order this brand of Lipase since it is the best I have tried so far. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I am 100% carnivore diet as I have a plant food intolerance. The diet involves eating quite a bit of meat fat and I couldn't digest it properly. I tried many other digestive aids which didn't work at all but these tablets worked. I no longer have floating nor greasy stools. The nausea from eating lots of fat has gone. Wonderful.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I've spent a lot of time and money on digestive and systemic/proteolytic enzyme supplement products over the past 15+ years, and that is testament to how important and helpful they are/can be in any supplement and health routine. The research on enzymes for digestion and assimilation of nutrients along with probiotics and various other digestion and gut health protocols is proven and can be a big help for anyone looking to improve their overall health. Along with protein and carb digesting enzymes, many people need a boost in their ability to break down fats and lipids. Whether you're on a ketogenic diet or you are generally sluggish when digesting certain types of fat or foods, taking Lypazyme , a combination of 3 different lipase enzymes, can be an amazing addition and helpful at times when you've maybe made some bad food choices and dont want to feel heavy all day.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

My buddy had his gallbladder removed about a year ago and was experiencing a lot of bloating, diarrhea, and digestive discomfort as a result. His bowel motions were becoming increasingly erratic, and he was considering seeking medical help— it was getting a little alarming. He'd tried a variety of different treatments, including peppermint oil and papaya enzymes, to name a few. Nothing seemed to work. He remembered his surgeon mentioning digestive enzymes for fat and decided to give them a go as a last-ditch effort. He took the first one and anticipated it with bated breath. While the benefits were not instantaneous, he was blown away by the conclusion of the first weekend (the first tablet was taken on a Friday). Bloating, diarrhea and discomfort are all gone. Unfortunately (and predictably), if he misses more than two doses (you're meant to take one with each meal), his problems resurface. In any event, his diet might be much better (his physician originally advised him to take the enzymes while 'cheating'/eating a really fatty dinner), but they make this 32-year-old man feel like he's 20 again!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I take fish oil omega 3, and I open the capsule and put it on the fish oil before I swallow it in order to make sure that I assimilate it. I do the same for my elderly mother. Sometimes I feel very ill after high fat ingestion, so I think I have some problem digesting fats. I am feeling well on this, and believe that I am assimilating the omega 3 better since I began doing that. I like it for eating avocados, too. I like it best when I put the contents of the capsule right on the fatty food by opening the capsule. Then I do not have to wait a few minutes for the capsule to dissolve in my stomach before eating. I like that this brand has three types of Lipase. I feel I'm covering all my bases. Next I will try this enzyme on plant omega 3 (algae-based) because of the big cruelty fish oil entails, the fish dying by suffocation (they cannot breathe out of water.) That is pitiful, and I don't want to be a part of it since there is a good alternative.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Seems good. Years ago tried this and Lypo Gold by Enzymedica and preferred the last one. Next time I will order the Enzymedica and will update this review if I feel any difference and which one I prefer. By the ingredients it seems like the Enzymedyca is stronger and more fit for a keto, high fat diet. This on is a much smaller capsule, but the Lypo Gold contains protein digesting proteases as well, while this one is only for fat digestion.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I'm attempting to lower my cholesterol levels, so I'm using in the morning with my coffee as I must have my half & half with coffee! I've notice that I no longer have stomach upset after my morning coffee, which I had never before attributed to the dairy, so I believe that it is digesting the fat. I also take if I have some fat with a meal, such as stir fry. I'll know if it's doing the job once I have lipid tests done in a couple of months. I'm about a week in at this point. I really appreciate the size of the tablets... small and so easy to swallow. As some reviewers have mentioned, you can also open the capsule and sprinkle the enzyme directly on your food. (No taste.)

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This product is a game changer for me. I have Gallbladder issues and fat intolerance. Lypazyme helps me with fat digestion combined with Digestive enzymes.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

anyone with pancreatic insufficiency might try this. I am prediabetic and am using to support pancreas. Enzyme missing for those who have problems digesting and absorbing fats.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

You are fast shipping This parcel helps me ta eat. Whitout this i got stomage pain every time i eat. The qualitu of this enzyme